Charleston Roll Call | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Charleston Roll Call

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
they'll sell beer at this thing, right?

It seems so. The food and beverage deal actually included unlimited beer that you can take to your seat.

Where was that pre-game beer event?

Reaction Score
It seems so. The food and beverage deal actually included unlimited beer that you can take to your seat.

Where was that pre-game beer event?

I thought the open bar sounded like you had to stay in that little separate VIP area, but I could be wrong.

The pregame beer is at carolina ale house I think it was called. Someone posted a link to register, seems you need to get your name on a list just so that they dont have every random attending the game swarming this rooftop bar set aside for us UConn folk. Seems like there might be enough of us to overload that thing on certain nights though.

I want our crowd to be LOUD, like I'm hoping that Thursday night game, the crowds will have been weak all day and then suddenly at 9 Charleston is awakened by chants of U-C-O-N-N UConn UConn UConn

Reaction Score
I thought the open bar sounded like you had to stay in that little separate VIP area, but I could be wrong.

The pregame beer is at carolina ale house I think it was called. Someone posted a link to register, seems you need to get your name on a list just so that they dont have every random attending the game swarming this rooftop bar set aside for us UConn folk. Seems like there might be enough of us to overload that thing on certain nights though.

I want our crowd to be LOUD, like I'm hoping that Thursday night game, the crowds will have been weak all day and then suddenly at 9 Charleston is awakened by chants of U-C-O-N-N UConn UConn UConn
SO AMPED. I think were going to have a nice rowdy crowd!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Im an alumn and so is my sisters but I have no way to prove that

Sure you can. What is the name of the dorms across from Torrey Life Science known for having motorcycles ride through its halls?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Arrived and pumped. Walked several blocks and ran into a couple with a Husky!!! Mojo rising.

RON

Reaction Score
I have 2 tickets day one & two session one. One ticket day one & two session 2. Hard copies of tickets can be picked up at my job, a half mile from campus. Make me an offer. Tickets are lower level GA.

Reaction Score
I don’t know. It’s sponsored by the Alumni Foundation. Maybe so they know how many to expect? My friend heads the Charlotte chapter and they’re helping to run it since there’s no local chapter in Charleston. He told me to tell people to register. I didn’t ask why.

Reaction Score
So what’s everyone doing in Charleston? I’m going with my dad and I’ve done zero research. I need a few ideas.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So what’s everyone doing in Charleston? I’m going with my dad and I’ve done zero research. I need a few ideas.

I plan to watch basketball. Will also get some good low country food and some beer.

if you’ve never been, go to the Battery and maybe do a tour. If you are in to military history the USS Enterprise and museum there are cool.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom