Charleston Roll Call | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Charleston Roll Call

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Why would you need to register in advance to attend a UConn pregame? That can't possibly be the case?

I don’t know. It’s sponsored by the Alumni Foundation. Maybe so they know how many to expect? My friend heads the Charlotte chapter and they’re helping to run it since there’s no local chapter in Charleston. He told me to tell people to register. I didn’t ask why.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
You don’t need to be an alum to attend

When I asked if you have to be an alum or have an alum in the group to attend, I was told “kinda sorta but not really.” I think it’s one of those events where they’re not gonna turn away UConn fans who came to South Carolina to support the team just because they’re not wearing a sticker with their grad year and major.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Business trip to Hilton Head this week got killed on Friday.
Was totally looking forward to the Thursday game.

RON

Reaction Score
I moved down here a year and a half ago. I'm going. In fact, I have an extra ticket for the Thursday and Friday games. The person I was supposed to go with can only go on Sunday.

SubInATub

I have midnight visits
Reaction Score
I moved down here a year and a half ago. I'm going. In fact, I have an extra ticket for the Thursday and Friday games. The person I was supposed to go with can only go on Sunday.

Where can I find beautiful southern ladies

Reaction Score
I will be there on Thursday driving from Atlanta . One of my brothers will fly down for the evening session on Thursday and we will both leave on Monday. I’m still debating if I will get to Charleston to watch the early sessions on Thursday. I would have to leave at 6am from Atlanta and I don’t think I will do that.
+ 3 Likewise 3rdbass, probably wait until after rush to head through Atlanta.

Reaction Score
When I asked if you have to be an alum or have an alum in the group to attend, I was told “kinda sorta but not really.” I think it’s one of those events where they’re not gonna turn away UConn fans who came to South Carolina to support the team just because they’re not wearing a sticker with their grad year and major.
Non-alum here: I will not take no for an answer lol

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I'm so fired up for this tournament! Leaving CT and driving to VA tomorrow afternoon with the wife. Should get there in time for dinner Thursday and our first game. Looks like UConn is going to have a pretty good showing. I hope we make that little venue a super loud mini Gampel!

Reaction Score
Big showing would help these guys show we care about em and want me to succeed. Gonna help with confidence

Reaction Score
Lol well the good news is I don’t think the answer will be no anyway.

I stumbled into one of these alumni events at a UConn vs Houston game a couple years ago. Very welcoming to me and my wife (non alum). Can’t imagine them turning people away.

Also, I’ll be in Charleston, on my own Thursday/Friday games. Wife will join in time for Sunday’s game.

Reaction Score
+ 3 coming up from FL ... rockin’ UConn gear and will be trying to guess who Chief is in the crowd :)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
What channel are the games on? I like how these tournaments tend to end up on hilarious channels

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Lol well the good news is I don’t think the answer will be no anyway.

Im an alumn and so is my sisters but I have no way to prove that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom