Charleston Roll Call | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Charleston Roll Call

Reaction Score
When? I like him. When?
This is his 4th game ever in college dude. He may adjust in this game for all I know. But this is a tough match for a freshman pg. Buffalo is a high pressure fast pace team

Reaction Score
10 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, 45% from the field, 50% from three at halftime.

what the fug are you watching?
I am actually happy with his overall play. Pointing out his dumb decisions since you seem to think he does no wrong.

Reaction Score
I am actually happy with his overall play. Pointing out his dumb decisions since you seem to think he does no wrong.
Of course he does wrong, doesn’t mean he’s not our best player. Two bad turnovers in a row. But before that a great find to Adams.

Reaction Score
Of course he does wrong, doesn’t mean he’s not our best player. Two bad turnovers in a row. But before that a great find to Adams.

I’m starting to see that he is. WHEN he plays within himself and doesn’t try to do to much. He has a very limited skill set but he’s REALLY good at the things he does well and plays extremely hard. Has made some great hustle plays.
I still don’t buy the best guard since 04’ or whatever you claim.
We have had so many talented NBA level guards and I don’t think Vital even makes the G league.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Agreed with posts ahead of me... Big props to the fans who traveled there, yall were loud on TV.

Bring it again and louder tomorrow vs X

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Charleston is alive!!! Hurley has rejuvenated this place. He gave us the soccer clap a couple minutes after the buzzer sounded. I love this man!!!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is his 4th game ever in college dude. He may adjust in this game for all I know
Prescient post about Gaffney.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Anyone looking for a great restaurant I highly recommend High Cotton on East Bay Street. Service and food were outstanding.

Reaction Score
I missed out on the trip to Charleston this year. Are we locked into an early season tournament for next year yet? Would love to make that trip

Don't want to derail this but didn't want to start a separate thread for a simple question. Thanks

Reaction Score
I missed out on the trip to Charleston this year. Are we locked into an early season tournament for next year yet? Would love to make that trip

Don't want to derail this but didn't want to start a separate thread for a simple question. Thanks
Pretty sure they are in the the legends classic in Brooklyn next year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom