Castle on the U | The Boneyard

Castle on the U

Reaction Score
I'm in class and can't watch. Wheeler v Newton is the game of the year for public school basketball. Two fantastic teams with tons of talent. @Storrs South on this one?

Hopefully can watch the second half of the game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m watching this and I cannot wait to get Castle on campus. Castle is so quick getting to the rim. Great matchup against Isaiah Collier.

Reaction Score
Turned it on late so didn't see the full 1st quarter but defense is not great, granted he's guarding Isaiah Collier who's really good. Getting to the rim and been impressed with his second jump on offensive rebounds/putbacks

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
Got mauled on back to back shots, no foul called on either. Then gets called for tech, will probably end up being a double tech on Stallworth from Wheeler as well. He'll fit in with UConn just fine

Reaction Score
Definitely a high school home game lol. He and Collier are very nice players amazing their both leaving ACC/SEC area for the BE and Big 10 respectively.

Thanks for posting that it’s on;)

Reaction Score
Turned it on late so didn't see the full 1st quarter but defense is not great, granted he's guarding Isaiah Collier who's really good. Getting to the rim and been impressed with his second jump on offensive rebounds/putbacks

He's not a good defender. He has the size to be good or better though. It's not uncommon with high usage hs players to be bad on defense. No concerns IMO. The pieces are there and Hurley can maximize a guys potential on defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom