Caroline out for the season | The Boneyard

Caroline out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Hoping nothing but the best for my favorite (current) Husky player. I am so glad that we got to see her and her wonderful smile at Gampel this past Saturday. (To be clear, I am referring to the videos.)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I'm not surprised by this news, When she was at the last game during shoot around, but not in the arena during the game, I figured she wasn't ready with the light and sound, even after all this time away.

Sending love and light her way. As much as I will miss her play, this is the best for her, and I hope she gets the healing time she needs. <3

Reaction Score
Don’t want to mess with head or neck injuries, definitely the right decision

Best of luck recovering and looking forward to seeing her come back strong!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Caroline has made the right call. Her health must be of paramount importance.

I wish her all the best. She will be missed. Hopefully, next year we have a healthy Caroline back.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hoping for a full recovery so she can get back to the sport and team she loves, but health is first and foremost. I wish her the best. Hopefully she knows not only are her family, friends, and teammates supporting her, but all of Husky Nation is sending thoughts, prayers, positive energy, etc. her way!

Get well soon Caroline! We miss you!!

Reaction Score
At this juncture it’s the best for her and the team. We’ve crossed that point where adding anyone to the mix, will upset the chemistry that’s been created over the past weeks.

Reaction Score
We’ve crossed that point where adding anyone to the mix, will upset the chemistry that’s been created over the past weeks.
I highly doubt the team chemistry is a major concern of many here when it comes to Caroline's well being and future health.

Thank you Caroline for the announcement. This will cut down on speculation from the massive Boneyard medical staff.
;)

Hoping for your recovery to accelerate and looking forward to seeing you on the floor next year.

Reaction Score
Relieved to hear that she has a path forward and a plan.
Watching her carry the team when she was healthy was inspiring, I sincerely hope she returns and is able to play the game she so clearly loves.
One of my favorite players to watch.

Reaction Score
I'm not surprised and I'm sorry her recovery isn't going as well as she & all of us wanted to the point where she had to make the decision to shut it down for this season.

She made the right decision hard as it is. This isn't just about her basketball career it is about her health going forward in life.

Take care Caroline, we're all pulling for you!

Reaction Score
She was a warrior during her freshman year, when Paige was out. We can only hope and pray she brings that same warrior spirit to her recovery process. Like everyone, I can't wait to see her back at Gampel doing what she loves.

Reaction Score
Sad as she’s one of my favorite players. But happy she’s prioritizing her health. I look forward to seeing her return to the court next year, hopefully healthy and playing her best basketball.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
My heart would love to see her back this season, but my head is glad she's made this decision. I'm hopeful that without the distraction of trying to get back soon, she'll make a full recovery for next fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom