Can we get an updated AAC bracket? | The Boneyard

Can we get an updated AAC bracket?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Over the years we've had a bracket updated constantly. Does anyone have one or a link to one?

Reaction Score
I hope we win out and get 5th seed. Houston will be tough but it is senior night and the place will be rocking!
I'd rather get the 6th seed and play Tulsa in the second round. Unless, of course, it was actually possible to play our way into an at-large. In that case it would be more advantageous to play WSU in the second round.

Reaction Score
I'd rather get the 6th seed and play Tulsa in the second round. Unless, of course, it was actually possible to play our way into an at-large. In that case it would be more advantageous to play WSU in the second round.
It's tricky to figure out where to be, because Tusla can still be the 1, 2 or 3 seed. The top three seeds are locked in, but the order is not. Any of the three can finish 1 through 3.

Reaction Score
This may not be the best reason but I'm hoping for 6 or 7 because it means our game is at night and not in the middle of work

I share this sentiment. Always root for the night seed. Hate those noon games. The second afternoon game a little more bearable.

Reaction Score
I see Cumberland is in a walking boot for Cincy. Not sure of the severity of the injury. But that could make a favorable matchup if he is indeed out for an extended time.

Reaction Score
Looks like in most scenarios, we play ECSU or Temple in the first round and Tulsa or Cinci in the second.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
First, I know the Houston game is all that matters. But in a perfect world, we could get to the championship game, lose, and have five Q1 wins ( Florida Houston Tulsa and AAC quarter and semifinals. ) A very long shot.....

Reaction Score
First, I know the Houston game is all that matters. But in a perfect world, we could get to the championship game, lose, and have five Q1 wins ( Florida Houston Tulsa and AAC quarter and semifinals. ) A very long shot.....
Tulsa is not Q1. I think they’re below us in NET

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Tulsa is not Q1. I think they’re below us in NET
Right. But if they can win their last two and one in the AAC tourney, that may be enough to bump them to 75. Same with Florida. If they Sunday vs Kentucky they could move into the top 30.

Like I said, it’s a real long shot.....

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I'd prefer to win out, and get in the 6 seed with ECU then Tulsa. Even if we lost in the semis in that scenario, we'd be 21-13 and we'd be sweating it out selection Sunday in that scenario. That would be fun.

Reaction Score
I'd prefer to win out, and get in the 6 seed with ECU then Tulsa. Even if we lost in the semis in that scenario, we'd be 21-13 and we'd be sweating it out selection Sunday in that scenario. That would be fun.
Hate to burst your bubble, but there is no scenario that we are legitimately on the bubble. Only way in is to win the AAC tourney.

Reaction Score
Hate to burst your bubble, but there is no scenario that we are legitimately on the bubble. Only way in is to win the AAC tourney.
I do bracketology as a hobby, I have UConn ranked #71 right now. The last at large-team is #47. That's a mighty wide gulf to overcome in two weeks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom