Can anyone muster up one positive takeaway? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Can anyone muster up one positive takeaway?

Reaction Score
Not to mention, some of these players on Fresno are LEGIT Sunday prospects that played in the Fall. I’m disappointed in the outcome but not shocked at all
Special teams was the only plus. Defense was awful “.” Who were Fresno’s opponents last year that you’re acting like Fresno States offense is/was a juggernaut? I’ll wait

Reaction Score
I’m more of a glass half full kinda guy
The glass is half full, the glass is half empty, or the glass is simply twice as big as it needs to be. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out if Ford misspelled Edsall or if Randy's mother misspelled Edsel. Either way, both "brands" were/are losers.

Reaction Score
Special teams was the only plus. Defense was awful “.” Who were Fresno’s opponents last year that you’re acting like Fresno States offense is/was a juggernaut? I’ll wait
Again, are we Alabama? We haven’t played in Theo years. You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you expected much different from game 1. This all seems like a you issue. You let yourself down. That’s why you’re upset.

This game wasn’t shocking to me at all bud. There’s a reason why the boys of Sunday are interested in some of their players. Give credit where credit is due and stop crying

On to Holy Cross

Reaction Score
“In 6 games!!!!” Lol who were the opponents
See, you’re the type of fan that will only give credit to someone that beats Or does well against Alabama.

No use continuing this back and forth

God bless bud. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Reaction Score
Again, are we Alabama? We haven’t played in Theo years. You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you expected much different from game 1. This all seems like a you issue. You let yourself down. That’s why you’re upset.

This game wasn’t shocking to me at all bud. There’s a reason why the boys of Sunday are interested in some of their players. Give credit where credit is due and stop crying

On to Holy Cross
Huh? Who said anything about being Alabama? Are you kidding me. Who were Fresno’s state’s opponents last year?

Reaction Score

On to Holy Cross
We didn't score a single point you idiot

Reaction Score
See, you’re the type of fan that will only give credit to someone that beats Or does well against Alabama.

No use continuing this back and forth

God bless bud. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

No you’re giving credit to a defense that was playing horrible. It’s called being a realest, I’m far from crying. If you want to be delusional to feel better that’s fine, you’re entitled to that.

Reaction Score
Only positive was the game is on film. This week some things like lowering your shoulder or pushing a ball carrier does not constitute a tackle cannot be denied. They ran beyond many of those faux tackles today.
Both lines were outplayed D gets a little break as they were missing two starters.
QBs must dial it in better, 3 touch down balls were way over thrown. The two in the first half would have had it tied @ 14 and if nothing else changed the context of the game and slowed the runaway train. I do without the benefit of replay myself realize it just may have been due to pressure. It was there all day.

Reaction Score
Krajewski has an arm. I don't know if he can connect with his receiver but he sure can throw a bomb.
Look at his high school tapes he makes throws in high school that some college qbs can’t make now. Just google the kid there’s something more going on that he didn’t beat Jack Zergiotis out. I bet my bottom dollar he’s faster stronger and can make numerous throws Jack Zergiotis can’t. Even on that over throw in the end zone if that cam Ross or a healthy drayton
That’s 6. But hey Atleast he got a shot to the end zone

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
We didn't score a single point you idiot
Never expected you to be a poster who name called people you disagreed with.

Reaction Score
Never expected you to be a poster who name called people you disagreed with.
Lol it would hardly be the first time.

My patience for stupidity is basically zero and we have people trying to pretend that Fresno was this unstoppable force and we should just be happy that the team went out and tried really hard.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

My patience for stupidity is basically zero and we have people trying to pretend that Fresno was this unstoppable force and we should just be happy that the team went out and tried really hard.
To be fair...there are very few fans on here who don't see this as a really bad result.

Reaction Score
To the OP, Dal’mont Gourdine had a good game. He made tackles at the LOS, he battled that ball that Lucien grabbed for a pick. Lucien had a good game as well, most all the pass plays were against other DBs.
i thought Hunter Webb looked pretty good in limited time too, albeit against backups.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
To be fair...there are very few fans on here who don't see this as a really bad result.
i don't see it as a 'really bad result.' we lost. we expected to lose. so what, big deal. 10 points or 50. winning is the only thing.
of course, im also not a gambling lunatic sports fan. im just a fan.

Reaction Score
Just checking in to tell you all again the school gave up on the football program when they brought Edsall back. The guy is a joke.
When a team is this bad with a fan base this disgusted, at a program with no hope why would any legit D1 player want to stay at UCONN. The coach is a joke, the fan base is a joke and the program is the punchline of the jokes. Hoops starts soon and that will be fun. Look at the bright side. You have no excuse to give your time watching this team unless your kid, brother or boyfriend is playing. At this rate I hope Clemson goes easy on these kids so no-one gets crippled for life.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score

I hear you. I think we are all disappointed after the year away to watch ...that.

Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis showed that he can’t throw accurately more than 10 yards downfield. For an offense that’s already limited, that’s a killer. There were wide open WRs on deep routes that he wasn’t close to hitting. Major, major problem going forward.

Reaction Score
You guys are nuts. The only reason it wasn't 60-0 is because their QB got a cramp and they sat him the rest of the game.
Game plan was to tire him out by having him run up and down the field with ease & constantly celebrating. Cramping was a logical result of this plan being executed perfectly.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis showed that he can’t throw accurately more than 10 yards downfield. For an offense that’s already limited, that’s a killer. There were wide open WRs on deep routes that he wasn’t close to hitting. Major, major problem going forward.
So.....we knew that two years ago. There were lots of excuses why he wasn't prepared for the college game. Two years later...he still is innacurate.

And...he won the starting job. Is he really the best we have ? And if so...why didn't they look at the transfer wire?

It's so weird that edsall was a QB and it feels like it's the position he has his worse judgement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom