Cam Johnson officially released from Pitt | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Cam Johnson officially released from Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's all about exposure, that's why these kids transfer. He's not going to receive more exposure playing Tulane at 9 PM on a Tuesday on CBS Sports Network. At least Pitt plays almost every game on ESPN.
This year Pitt played 7 games on ESPN2, 1 game on CBS, 0 games on ESPN, 0 games on Fox. This year UConn played 10 games on ESPN2, 1 game on ESPN, 1 game on Fox, 0 on CBS. Come on

Reaction Score
It's all about exposure, that's why these kids transfer. He's not going to receive more exposure playing Tulane at 9 PM on a Tuesday on CBS Sports Network. At least Pitt plays almost every game on ESPN.

There's a reason why he didn't return our call and is looking exclusively at blue chip programs.

A quick look at the schedules shows UConn on ESPN 12 times and Pitt 10. I haven't seen anything on him not returning our call, where was that as I was curious as to whether anything actually happened between our staff and him?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
His claim (take what people say with a grain of salt) was he did not want to be part of a rebuild at Pitt. Now you nitwits can make this into a Pitt vs. UConn debate or a UConn has lost it's mojo debate or an AAC versus a P5 debate but more than likely the kid doesn't want any part of a rebuild and like it or not UConn is going through a rebuild.

Reaction Score
His claim (take what people say with a grain of salt) was he did not want to be part of a rebuild at Pitt. Now you nitwits can make this into a Pitt vs. UConn debate or a UConn has lost it's mojo debate or an AAC versus a P5 debate but more than likely the kid doesn't want any part of a rebuild and like it or not UConn is going through a rebuild.

Nitwits?

Yet another ignore potentially.

Reaction Score
Corey evans says UConn not going to happen, does Oz know anything Corey doesn't?
Well Evans doesn't actually know anything, just regurgitates visits and announcements, but I highly doubt it's going to happen

Reaction Score
Thanks time to move on I guess, What ever Happened to Shakur Juiston recruiting for UConn, I thought we were involved
He visited Iowa St this weekend. UNLV last weekend. If a spot were to open at Kansas gotta think they'd land him.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Corey evans says UConn not going to happen, does Oz know anything Corey doesn't?

Did he say something else or are you drawing that from that tweet?

Reaction Score
Thanks time to move on I guess, What ever Happened to Shakur Juiston recruiting for UConn, I thought we were involved

For some reason I thought he committed to Kansas, but according to this we're involved, but he's visiting some other places.

Reaction Score
For some reason I thought he committed to Kansas, but according to this we're involved, but he's visiting some other places.
don't think hes going to Kansas any more with Lawsons there

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Johnson's had about ten schools in for home visits over the past two weeks. UConn wasn't one of them.

Not a lot of mystery here.

Reaction Score
We called and his family and crew did not call back. Times have changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom