Cam Johnson officially released from Pitt | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Cam Johnson officially released from Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
If UK is on him, and Cal even has some connections, it's a done deal if they want him.
If Cal has his fork in him already i say we see if he wants to set up a visit, and If he seems wishy washy move on

Reaction Score
How many shooting guards does Kentucky possibly need? It would be a bad decision for him to choose Kentucky. Michigan on the other hand would be a great fit for him :/

I'll start the rumor now. Cam Johnson commits and Diallo announces he's going pro the next day.

Reaction Score
Its amazing how fast UConn went from NCAA champions to a dumpster fire. Trying to scrape up 3 star recruits that were committed to a 9-22 team while being told no by multiple grad transfers. Amazing.

What else I find amazing is people who go thread to thread with all their pessimistic views and say the same damn thing.

We get it, we really do!!!Head bang

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What else I find amazing is people who go thread to thread with all their pessimistic views and say the same damn thing.

We get it, we really do!!!Head bang
and it's not like it's been smooth sailing and sh;;;;ts gone downhill. It's been the bumpiest 6 years in program history

Reaction Score
and it's not like it's been smooth sailing and sh;;;;ts gone downhill. It's been the bumpiest 6 years in program history

It's not pretty and I won't say it is. But the constant need to find every thread and fault something KO or something UConn mens basketball is just whacked these days. It was a real bad year, but people here have made the BY really unenjoyable, consistently I might add. We all have criticism but can we keep a little bit of loyalty to the program that has given us so much. In other words quit repeating the obvious.

Reaction Score
It's not pretty and I won't say it is. But the constant need to find every thread and fault something KO or something UConn mens basketball is just whacked these days. It was a real bad year, but people here have made the BY really unenjoyable, consistently I might add. We all have criticism but can we keep a little bit of loyalty to the program that has given us so much. In other words quit repeating the obvious.
What does being a critic of our coaching staff have anything to do with loyalty to the program? The program is A LOT bigger than the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
(Round of applause) Your My Hero

The boneyard has really become unbearable. Its a bunch if ppl repeating the same thing over and over again. And if you try to add any shred of light to a situation your labeled delusional

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

The boneyard has really become unbearable. Its a bunch if ppl repeating the same thing over and over again. And if you try to add any shred of light to a situation your labeled delusional
From my perspective it's the same thing but reversed with a barrage of threads of kids no one thought once about all last season but now because they are simply "available" have sprouted 8 page threads stalking a teenagers twitter who has never once even said the word "UConn" publicly. Reality to me is a more valuable discussion than fantasy.

Reaction Score

Here
open_door.jpg

Reaction Score
From my perspective it's the same thing but reversed with a barrage of threads of kids no one thought once about all last season but now because they are simply "available" have sprouted 8 page threads stalking a teenagers twitter who has never once even said the word "UConn" publicly. Reality to me is a more valuable discussion than fantasy.
But reality isnt black and white. Its somewhere in the middle. This board reminds me of american politics right now. Everybody is either dead right or dead wrong. No one is actually having unbiased discussions. Its turned into screaming matches about whos a fake fan.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
But reality isnt black and white. Its somewhere in the middle. This board reminds me of american politics right now. Everybody is either dead right or dead wrong. No one is actually having unbiased discussions. Its turned into screaming matches about whos a fake fan.
And who do you think initiates the "fake fan" arguments? The "fantasy" side or the "misery" side as it seems to be called?

Exactly.

Reaction Score
And who do you think initiates the "fake fan" arguments? The "fantasy" side or the "misery" side as it seems to be called?

Exactly.
Both. Im not on a side. But between Russ56 and posters ripping ollie for welcoming wichita st I must say the misery side sounds ridiculous a lot more often. This doesnt mean you BU, i actually think you make decent points and arent an idiot. But the idiots on this board have grown immensly. I do not remember seeing the majority of them pre January. They a bandwagon haters who started showing up when we started losing. The old boneyard(6mnths ago) was wacky but fun, ppl had mature opinions and wackos were called out. The wackos have over run this board now. Its painfully obvious..

Reaction Score
You realize the whole point of this place is to have an opinion and then react to other opinions? Is this your first day on the internet?
Cool. Tell me more..

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Both. Im not on a side. But between Russ56 and posters ripping ollie for welcoming wichita st I must say the misery side sounds ridiculous a lot more often. This doesnt mean you BU, i actually think you make decent points and arent an idiot. But the idiots on this board have grown immensly. I do not remember seeing the majority of them pre January. They a bandwagon haters who started showing up when we started losing. The old boneyard(6mnths ago) was wacky but fun, ppl had mature opinions and wackos were called out. The wackos have over run this board now. Its painfully obvious..
Yes I agree, certain bickering about changes outside of the programs control can be ridiculous. But there's several things going on that certainly are in the staff's control at the end of the day.

Reaction Score

The only thing bad is the basketball discussion. The food and beer talk, cesspool arguments and random entertainment talk have been top notch.

Reaction Score
The only reason why you're seeing more negative comments is because this is unprecedented in terms of how rapid and recent our decline has become. I don't think people are looking for new things to be down about, it's just that new things to be down about keep happening. It's one thing to endure mediocre seasons, and a lost season from the tournament here and there, but when the tailspin culminates into your first losing season, since the microwave oven, and then becomes compounded daily by the loss of now 4 of Ollie's own top recruits there is just nothing to be positive about. But unfortunately, more/constant negative comments are simple reflection of the current reality, rather than a new norm of people looking for sh$t to be down about. And I think people are just trying to figure out what is wrong and why. I mean clearly we have lots of problems and we have lots of players who are having a hard time getting on board with our coach. People are just searching for answers and venting. That said, I get it it's not fun to hear and it's not what any of us wants to hear and I definitely think no one wants us to fail we're just searching for answers

Reaction Score
Yes I agree, certain bickering about changes outside of the programs control can be ridiculous. But there's several things going on that certainly are in the staff's control at the end of the day.
Yes this is true. Im just an optimist at heart. I dont believe everything needs a pessimistic spin on it. For example, a poster A says, " this off-season sucked, but at least we have 4 really talented players coming back" Poster B responds, "Jalens overrated, gilbert's arm is going to fall off, CV stinks, and larrier is a chucker."
Why was it necessary for poster B to take a reasonable positive with our team next yr and find the most pessimistic scenerio possible. Those are the type of discussions that getting exhausting. But judging KO and the staff for royally pooping the bed this past yr is more than fair.

Reaction Score
The only reason why you're seeing more negative comments is because this is unprecedented in terms of how rapid and recent our decline has become. I don't think people are looking for new things to be down about, it's just that new things to be down about keep happening. It's one thing to endure mediocre seasons, and a lost season from the tournament here and there, but when the tailspin culminates into your first losing season, since the microwave oven, and then becomes compounded daily by the loss of now 4 of Ollie's own top recruits there is just nothing to be positive about. But unfortunately, more/constant negative comments are simple reflection of the current reality, rather than a new norm of people looking for sh$t to be down about. And I think people are just trying to figure out what is wrong and why. I mean clearly we have lots of problems and we have lots of players who are having a hard time getting on board with our coach. People are just searching for answers and venting. That said, I get it it's not fun to hear and it's not what any of us wants to hear and I definitely think no one wants us to fail we're just searching for answers
I get it I really do. Im nervous as hell for this program. And as i told BU your not one of the ones im talking about. But when you add the wacko doomsday posters on top of yhe reasonable ones who just think its really bad, it becomes a depressing place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom