C Zach Brown | Page 19 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My sister attended UConn in the late '80's as a puppetry major.
Did she come back this summer for the "Esteemed puppetry alumni" or whatever conference they had on campus? I'm just a bit salty, that's all; the puppet people stole my favorite parking spot that I had been using for weeks before they showed up.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
http://www.hngn.com/articles/127697...visits-uconn-huskies-favorite-to-land-him.htm

"Connecticut is one of the strong considerations. I think you have a head coach, Kevin Ollie, that is a flat-out great coach. He has developed Andre Drummond. We have to find a system that is a good fit academically and a good fit for a big man, and that is going to showcase his offensive skills. And you need a team that's going to compete while he's there for the national championship," said Lipman.

Another thing UConn has going for them in the recruitment of Brown is that he has a past playing with 2016 UConn commit Alterique Gilbert. Gilbert played with Brown in the Nike Global Games, and their team won the whole thing with Brown at center and Gilbert at point guard.

UConn isn't the only team Brown is considering, though, as Kentucky, N.C. State, South Carolina, Florida and his hometown school Miami also make the list. As of right now, UConn is the heavy favorite to land the big man, though, according to 247 Sports.

Reaction Score
7 dollar signs is what happened? You don't even know what, if anything, has actually happened but you think that's a clever post. Simpleton.
You two dumba$$es need to pull your head out of the sand. Lose the skirts and see the world for what it is. This crap has been obvious to anyone with a brain and enough of a sack to to cope with the reality. On top of that, there are people way closer to the program to verify just how filthy recruiting has become. I laugh and cry when I see people like you refuse to see what is and continue to live in your delusional little worlds. Believe what you need to. It is clear you are beyond hope. I will continue to feel bad for KO who clearly is fighting the recruiting battles with one hand tied behind his back. He is winning some good battles but will never beat certain coaches and programs if those coaches really want the kid. Hopefully Zach will be an exception due to the Boo factor.

Reaction Score
Well, the news from yesterday is that Brown loved the visit, so your position would be that we were the ones giving out the dough, right?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I laugh and cry simultaneously when I realize how sad you all are. I am constantly laugh-crying as I realize the state of your pathetic existences.
Sorry there is only room for one of us in this forum.

Reaction Score
You two dumba$$es need to pull your head out of the sand. Lose the skirts and see the world for what it is. This crap has been obvious to anyone with a brain and enough of a sack to to cope with the reality. On top of that, there are people way closer to the program to verify just how filthy recruiting has become. I laugh and cry when I see people like you refuse to see what is and continue to live in your delusional little worlds. Believe what you need to. It is clear you are beyond hope. I will continue to feel bad for KO who clearly is fighting the recruiting battles with one hand tied behind his back. He is winning some good battles but will never beat certain coaches and programs if those coaches really want the kid. Hopefully Zach will be an exception due to the Boo factor.

So in your brain, "reality" is a 2017 kid not immediately commiting to us after his visit is evidence that funny business is going on. But the 6 other kids who said yes to us since April, what, didn't need the money or something?

Reaction Score
http://www.hngn.com/articles/127697...visits-uconn-huskies-favorite-to-land-him.htm

"Connecticut is one of the strong considerations. I think you have a head coach, Kevin Ollie, that is a flat-out great coach. He has developed Andre Drummond. We have to find a system that is a good fit academically and a good fit for a big man, and that is going to showcase his offensive skills. And you need a team that's going to compete while he's there for the national championship," said Lipman.

Another thing UConn has going for them in the recruitment of Brown is that he has a past playing with 2016 UConn commit Alterique Gilbert. Gilbert played with Brown in the Nike Global Games, and their team won the whole thing with Brown at center and Gilbert at point guard.

UConn isn't the only team Brown is considering, though, as Kentucky, N.C. State, South Carolina, Florida and his hometown school Miami also make the list. As of right now, UConn is the heavy favorite to land the big man, though, according to 247 Sports.

I guess ...

What I like is that Andre Drummond - seemingly - is used to consult how Ollie & staff developed his game. It's not obvious in Andre's less than a year how he benefited ... then, he explains it to a kid like Zac Brown. I think this article was an indication of our "fraternity brotherhood" working as an asset in recruiting rising talent.

Reaction Score
Your contributions to the boards is this nonsense and that Alterique is going to Kentucky. No offense but you're an idiot.

Reaction Score

Well, this is certainly the measured, thoughtful response I've come to expect from you. You laugh and cry reading this board? Maybe find a hobby, chief.

Reaction Score
Still a 5*, but dropped down to 17 from 12 in new rivals rankings.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He is winning some good battles but will never beat certain coaches and programs if those coaches really want the kid.

He has already beat certain coaches on the floor. Ignore.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score

No one is blind to the reality of corruption and influence peddling in collegiate athletics. We're just blind to your alternate reality where He Got Game was actually a Spike Lee documentary.

tumblr_mo1oy0nFZu1qlxbgwo1_500.gif

Reaction Score
Good god, that little pile on happened quick. I didn't think there were that many Nancies on this board. Do you guys really think KO is competing on a level playing field? Really?!?! Someone much closer than any of you guys, including Inyatkin, has said that we can't and won't do what some of these other coaches do. It sucks but it is what it is. KO is doing the best he can. But don't delude yourself into thinking that many, if any, of the kids we have beaten teams like Kentucky for were actually priorities for those coaches. When I say priority, I mean get at all co$t.

A kid like Zach could be an exception because of the Boo connection.

We were hearing rumors that the kid was going to commit. Then he didn't and, at the same time, we hear about a sudden spike in activity from certain coaches. Given what some of us know to be true about tactics from some of the same coaches, it all starts to look suspicious. Maybe it isn't, in this case, but, really, some of you refuse to believe that ANY recruit we have lost to these sheisters has ever been due to dirty tactics. Wake up.

I'm not saying every recruit we lose is due to dirty tactic$. Not every coach is like the squid and not every program is given as much leeway as a Duke or UNC. But to think that none of the recruiting losses were a result of dirty tactic$ is just frighteningly delusional.

Reaction Score
Your contributions to the boards is this nonsense and that Alterique is going to Kentucky. No offense but you're an idiot.
The Alterique thing was a joke. No offense, but you need to grow a pair.

Reaction Score
The Alterique thing was a joke. No offense, but you need to grow a pair.

Remember where you laid out that brilliant scheme where World Wide Wes enticed Anthony Davis - soon to be the best basketball player on planet Earth - to go to Kentucky by promising him he would help him get a Nike deal when he turned pro?

That was great. You've really got a keen sense for what goes on behind the scenes. Anthony Davis never would have gotten that shoe deal had he not accepted WWW's deal.

Reaction Score
Good god, that little pile on happened quick. I didn't think there were that many Nancies on this board. Do you guys really think KO is competing on a level playing field? Really?!?! Someone much closer than any of you guys, including Inyatkin, has said that we can't and won't do what some of these other coaches do. It sucks but it is what it is. KO is doing the best he can. But don't delude yourself into thinking that many, if any, of the kids we have beaten teams like Kentucky for were actually priorities for those coaches. When I say priority, I mean get at all co$t.

A kid like Zach could be an exception because of the Boo connection.

We were hearing rumors that the kid was going to commit. Then he didn't and, at the same time, we hear about a sudden spike in activity from certain coaches. Given what some of us know to be true about tactics from some of the same coaches, it all starts to look suspicious. Maybe it isn't, in this case, but, really, some of you refuse to believe that ANY recruit we have lost to these sheisters has ever been due to dirty tactics. Wake up.

I'm not saying every recruit we lose is due to dirty tactic$. Not every coach is like the squid and not every program is given as much leeway as a Duke or UNC. But to think that none of the recruiting losses were a result of dirty tactic$ is just frighteningly delusional.
you're an idiot. we heard RUMORS on the INTERNET...clearly that means it's going to happen because they don't put stuff on the internet if it's not true, right?

O, and that sudden spike in activity all of a sudden after his visit? Here's a link for you...maybe you can put 2 and 2 together and come up with something other than 5...
(hint: today is September 9th)

http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/Men's Basketball.pdf

Reaction Score
Well. Not to get off track or anything, but what about that Zach Brown kid. Would be a great get and an excellent start to the 2017 recruiting class. Love that his guardian mentioned Drummond, and I also like that he see's the potential benefits of playing with a great guard in Alterique. Him and Diallo would form a nucleus of one of the finest classes UConn has ever seen.

23 days until practice starts!

Reaction Score
Remember where you laid out that brilliant scheme where World Wide Wes enticed Anthony Davis - soon to be the best basketball player on planet Earth - to go to Kentucky by promising him he would help him get a Nike deal when he turned pro?

That was great. You've really got a keen sense for what goes on behind the scenes. Anthony Davis never would have gotten that shoe deal had he not accepted WWW's deal.
That wasn't me dumba$$. You are in over your head champ. Go back to something you can handle like being Calipari's mancrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom