C Zach Brown | Page 18 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The quiet period ends today and the recruiting period starts tomorrow - that's why you're seeing visits scheduled.

A commitment is a nice headline, but we're so far out from the signing period on a junior that it's not a bad thing if it takes a while longer.

Reaction Score
The quiet period ends today and the recruiting period starts tomorrow - that's why you're seeing visits scheduled.

A commitment is a nice headline, but we're so far out from the signing period on a junior that it's not a bad thing if it takes a while longer.

In-home visits schedule for this week, after indications he might be ready to commit? I don't think you're that naive.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
In-home visits schedule for this week, after indications he might be ready to commit? I don't think you're that naive.

There's no cause and effect here - these visits were previously scheduled.

It just happens that the recruiting period is opening this week and schools are now making in-home and in-school visits to kids.

Reaction Score

Schools would be lining up in home visits with a 5 star recruit regardless of whether he is ready to commit or not.

Reaction Score
All to often we see kids who just have trouble saying no to schools/coaches they know and like. Might it be that Zach has all but made his decision, but was convinced by folks at Miami/NCSt to at least take a meeting?

I remain optimistic...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I say see Jane run. See Spot run. See Dick run! I wonder where I'm headed with this?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
All to often we see kids who just have trouble saying no to schools/coaches they know and like. Might it be that Zach has all but made his decision, but was convinced by folks at Miami/NCSt to at least take a meeting?

I remain optimistic...

NC STATE?

Cue Purvis!

Reaction Score

I remain optimistic...

Yes.

Reaction Score
Since academics matter to him, I'm sure as hell not worried about NC State.

Reaction Score
Since academics matter to him, I'm sure as hell not worried about NC State.
Why? NC state isn't on the level of the other 2 schools in the triangle, but it's a pretty good school. Uconn is probably a better undergrad school overall, but I think some people on here get a little carried away when they brag about how good it really is...

Reaction Score
I wouldn't worry, kid is all about UConn.

314108-122835-alfred-e-neuman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds