C Nick Richards (UConn Offer) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

C Nick Richards (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought that Richards was a solid target a month or two ago, at this point I'm going to go with -5% chance we get him.

Reaction Score
I thought that Richards was a solid target a month or two ago, at this point I'm going to go with -5% chance we get him.

I guess we'll throw the other +105% chance on Cal?

Reaction Score
Be careful about putting "nauseous" and Cal in the same sentence you may pay for that from the Cal lovers.:oops:
I wonder if your imaginary narrative about Cal lovers on this board will ever get old for you. I would have thought it was played out 5 or 10 posts ago.

Reaction Score
Kid wants to become the next towns or Anthony Davis , what a shame. Head bang

Also I would, per usual, take anything quoted from his hs coach with a grain of salt. He has no clue what's going on.

Reaction Score
Kid wants to become the next towns or Anthony Davis , what a shame. Head bang

Also I would, per usual, take anything quoted from his hs coach with a grain of salt. He has no clue what's going on.

I don't think the point is the kid wanting to become the next Davis or Towns, who wouldn't. The point is these kids, and their parents, actually believe he had something to do with how good they are. Never mind the ones who didn't get any better like the Harrisons who were mediocre at best coming out of there.

Reaction Score
I don't think the point is the kid wanting to become the next Davis or Towns, who wouldn't. The point is these kids, and their parents, actually believe he had something to do with how good they are. Never mind the ones who didn't get any better like the Harrisons who were mediocre at best coming out of there.
I would give cal props on WCS tho. He wasn't a five star blue chipper but spent time at uk and looks to be a starter caliber NBA big. It's hard not to associate cal with being the king Midas of sending kids to the league, not a huge fan of the guy but it is what it is.

KO can turn into the same thing if he gets 1 or two sure fire top ten picks, get the ball rolling .

Reaction Score
I would give cal props on WCS tho. He wasn't a five star blue chipper but spent time at uk and looks to be a starter caliber NBA big. It's hard not to associate cal with being the king Midas of sending kids to the league, not a huge fan of the guy but it is what it is.

KO can turn into the same thing if he gets 1 or two sure fire top ten picks, get the ball rolling .

Towns was a superstar if he went to UNH.

Like you too much, agree to disagree - cool?;)

pj

Reaction Score

WCS is 7 feet tall. 17% of all the 7-footers in the US play in the NBA. With 4 years of D1 college training, it's not hard to turn a 7-footer into an NBA player.

Reaction Score
He's been Kentucky bound for awhile, it's inevitable.
Maybe you could explain this to me...he's been U.K. bound for a while, recruits are now committing. Why hold out on announcing? Is there any benefit at this point?

Reaction Score
Maybe you could explain this to me...he's been U.K. bound for a while, recruits are now committing. Why hold out on announcing? Is there any benefit at this point?
To take his visit, but yea, get it over with already...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
A lot can happen that could make him wish he didn't commit early, and as long as he knows the spot is there, why rush?

Reaction Score
Verbal Commits doesn't even show us as having offered Richards. Just an omission?

Reaction Score
As an update to my own post above ESPN, 247 and TOS all show us having offered Richards so I'm assuming this is an omission by Verbal Commits.

Reaction Score
Looks like Richards take an official to Kentucky next week 9/30. He says in article linked to Tweet that his mom likes Kentucky. Could be all she wrote.

Reaction Score
Cuse visit. Announcing decision next Thursday. I would still be shocked if he didn't pick UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom