C Nick Richards (UConn Offer) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

C Nick Richards (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wonder if this impacts bamba
I kind of always thought Richards was UK bound. I had initially figured Bamba for Duke. There doesn't seem to be a lot of smoke regarding UConn and Bamba so much as I want him I don't have a lot of confidence.

Reaction Score
I kind of always thought Richards was UK bound. I had initially figured Bamba for Duke. There doesn't seem to be a lot of smoke regarding UConn and Bamba so much as I want him I don't have a lot of confidence.
Obviously I don't know anything, but I'd think the longer Bamba waits the better our chances are (like from 5% now to 15% in spring). I've also always assumed he ends up at Duke, but hoped that he'd come to UConn if Duke had too many front court players.

Reaction Score
Obviously I don't know anything, but I'd think the longer Bamba waits the better our chances are (like from 5% now to 15% in spring). I've also always assumed he ends up at Duke, but hoped that he'd come to UConn if Duke had too many front court players.

I hope Wendell Carter picks Duke. If so I think that increases the chances we get Bamba.

Reaction Score
I hope Wendell Carter picks Duke. If so I think that increases the chances we get Bamba.

Me too. If that's the case, Duke will have FIVE top 40 Power Forwards/Centers, assuming no one leaves early. And we know Coach K can't keep his word when it comes to guaranteeing playing time.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Me too. If that's the case, Duke will have FIVE top 40 Power Forwards/Centers, assuming no one leaves early. And we know Coach K can't keep his word when it comes to guaranteeing playing time.
Yea but we all know the illuminati will take care of him for life if he commits to Duke, so it doesn't really even matter if he ever plays there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom