2020 Recruiting: - C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn

Reaction Score
Yes.....more good news expected someday. You are a true Chief disciple!! What a bold prediction!!

Your posts are just as annoying, if not moreso. You need to accept @Chief00 has won. You aren't going to "gotcha" him into changing. He has proven that he has no conscience. While most people know he is a joke, a lot of people do like his schtick. You are fighting a sysyphean battle.

Reaction Score
You can tell there's a deficit in some peoples' lives about this time of year.

Last year it was mitigated about now or soon after with the Bouknight and Gaffney commitments which had been preceded by some strong predictions by several insiders about their impending commitments.

This year we have no commits yet, and at least one that looked good seems to be fading, so we can expect the anxiety level will increase until we hear about some dams breaking. I'm praying for rain.............with Kenya as the rain maker!

Reaction Score
Your posts are just as annoying, if not moreso. You need to accept @Chief00 has won. You aren't going to "gotcha" him into changing. He has proven that he has no conscience. While most people know he is a joke, a lot of people do like his schtick. You are fighting a sysyphean battle.
I don’t “need” to accept anything. You don’t like my posts? Put me on ignore. It won’t change my life, trust me.

And by the way: pot, meet kettle

Reaction Score

Last year it was mitigated about now or soon after with the Bouknight and Gaffney commitments which had been preceded by some strong predictions by several insiders about their impending commitments.

This year we have no commits yet, and at least one that looked good seems to be fading, so we can expect the anxiety level will increase until we hear about some dams breaking. I'm praying for rain...with Kenya as the rain maker!
Dam-breaker.......get it right!!!!

C

Chief00

Now THAT is funny. I imagine you laughing your butt off as you make your posts. Either that, or sitting in a dark, windowless basement. I really hope it’s the former. No one could take themselves as seriously as you do with the constant sewage you spew out. I finally get it now...and I finally appreciate you for what you are.

LOL - I can assure you, I am not sitting in some dark basement.

Actually, Chief has made an executive decision to put you and a couple of your burner or circle jerk accounts on Ignore. You are obviously a nobody crying for attention and now you will have to find someone else to pathetically attach to in hopes of generating the attention, you can’t generate through your own talents.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
LOL - I can assure you, I am not sitting in some dark basement.

Actually, Chief has made an executive decision to put you and a couple of your burner or circle jerk accounts on Ignore. You are obviously a nobody crying for attention and now you will have to find someone else to pathetically attach to in hopes of generating the attention, you can’t generate through your own talents.
Perhaps that will fix the problem of having to wade through the Anti-Chief posts. I want to read thoughts, questions, concerns about UConn basketball. I want to be encouraged, challenged, and entertain. Which most of you provide.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
A mobile big would be a good thing. Seems to have decent ball handling skills for his size. Liked the full court outlet pass off his own block. Didn't care for the huffing after some of the makes.

Reaction Score
We're really strong here.

I've been assuming Cardwell is our backup plan to Cliff. I'm wondering if being strong here means Cardwell could be ours if we want him, or if he is looking like our most likely 2020 big.

Reaction Score
Dam-breaker..get it right!!!!

You're out of control with the stalking of Chief you have to see it? By the way Chief not always spot on but I know from the inside he's on point much more often than you give him credit for, sometimes he doesn't let everyone know just a few who he likes to update on the side. Leave it alone, speak your piece and move on.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
We need a +/- relevancy button and a filter to only see posts that add to the subject. Would make browsing experience a lot better to read only the recruiting news and highlights and turn off the riff raff. Sometimes good posters go bad and bad posters go good.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We need a +/- relevancy button and a filter to only see posts that add to the subject. Would make browsing experience a lot better to read only the recruiting news and highlights and turn off the riff raff. Sometimes good posters go bad and bad posters go good.
I am all in for this - if possible
OR maybe there should be a separate laud/pile on Chief00 right on the info bar next to tcf's stuff
I will echo Mau's words - Chief00 is not 100% accurate but his percentage is a hell of a lot higher than most of the dolts who make a game of berating the guy
It makes an interesting thread an annoyance
My opinion - Chief00 has provided some interesting insight and I welcome that but again nobody is perfect and correct100% of the time

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

This year we have no commits yet, and at least one that looked good seems to be fading, so we can expect the anxiety level will increase until we hear about some dams breaking. I'm praying for rain...with Kenya as the rain maker!

Sure, except that we got a commitment last freaking week.

Our 2020 open scholarships stand at two right? Three if AG decides to leave. I think the staff needs to focus on quality with those two. Preferably a big and wing. Both should be top 100. Most of those higher rated guys aren't committing this early (some do).

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UConn: “They also have a history of developing big men and they are going back to the Big East, which is great. I think they are going in the right direction as a program.”

So how do you think he fits as a 5 in our system vs. Cliff? I don't know enough about him really. With two scholarships and Springs on board, I don't think we can bring in two bigs, although a long wing would be ok.

Reaction Score
Perhaps that will fix the problem of having to wade through the Anti-Chief posts. I want to read thoughts, questions, concerns about UConn basketball. I want to be encouraged, challenged, and entertain. Which most of you provide.
yes, exactly! Back to Dylan Cardwell - I would sign him today if he will commit - don't wait for Cliff and then come up short. Why not make Dylan the top priority and let him know it?

Reaction Score
Both should be top 100

thats gonna be tough to pull off. cam, niels, and cliff are the only top100 targets left. hopefully if cam commits it's enough to give cliff the push he needs.

on a different note- is the assumption that because cam and cardwell are teammates at oak hill they have a good relationship and would like to play together in college?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom