2020 Recruiting: - C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Different people hearing different things. I wouldn’t bet on this either way, but if I was absolutely forced to put money down it’d be on Cardwell.
Let’s refrain from a wink emoji for a while. Bad juju.

Reaction Score
Mmm, kind of seems more like a not so subtle request for you to quit being a dick.
You should just let this round of banter fizzle out.
But since you didn’t I will point out that I have just challenged posts or actions. I have not resorted to personal attacks calling people “dicks” “knuckleheads” or “circle jerk” participants.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You should just let this round of banter fizzle out.
But since you didn’t I will point out that I have just challenged posts or actions. I have not resorted to personal attacks calling people “dicks” “knuckleheads” or “circle jerk” participants.
Maybe, but if you are getting repeated posts from people telling you are a dick” or a “knucklehead” perhaps you might want to rethink sharing your faux moral outrage over Chief quite so much?

Reaction Score
Maybe, but if you are getting repeated posts from people telling you are a dick” or a “knucklehead” perhaps you might want to rethink sharing your faux moral outrage over Chief quite so much?
The posts you’re referring to were directed to uconngb
Good bye. Good riddance. Ignore.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Other than having the UConn to the Big East story before anyone. But that’s clearly not as big news as “we are in good w Springs” four months ago and nothing since.

Some of you folks are quite funny. I do get amusement out of many of you. I take your “ignores” as a compliment.

Just stop already.

Reaction Score
Vague enough to escape criticism if Caldwell goes elsewhere but provocative enough that Chief will gloat if Caldwell commits. Great post.
We all know he is the master at predicting nothing specifically. That is the magic of Chief.

I too predict that we will sign a recruit for 2020. Maybe even more than one. And it will happen sooner.......or later.

Reaction Score
Geez, the guy tries to give us some tidbit of information and some need to bash it or him. How many people with info do you need to run off? So he wants some attention. So what?

I enjoy Chief and take him as seriously as I choose without getting worked up about it one way or the other.The one thing you don’t have to worry about is running him off. For one he loves any attention and two he takes criticism better than most. I do hate when the bickering takes over threads however.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
We all know he is the master at predicting nothing specifically. That is the magic of Chief.

I too predict that we will sign a recruit for 2020. Maybe even more than one. And it will happen sooner..or later.

The whole I'm not obsessed with him holds less weight when you find a way to bring him up in every thread.

I for one, stand firmly behind @Chief00

Reaction Score
Nah – Springs got the wink. Once there's clarity on my next recruit, you'll see what's up.

Bear in mind: Accept no substitutes! Only 100% certified Matrim55 ;)s are accepted as BoneYard currency.

I love the wink, but has the wink really been 100%? Didn't Kofi get a wink? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom