2020 Recruiting: - C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn

Reaction Score
I am on this board for one reason only; to get information/insight/inside scoop on UCONN hoops. Period. All the other sniping and BS is just annoying and a waste of time. So I am greatly appreciative of what Chief has to offer (and others who provide this as well) and glad he is man enough to brush off/ignore unwarranted criticism.

So who are we hosting/meeting at 9AM?

Reaction Score
Dylan Cardwell had a great summer. He plays with a high motor and enthusiasm. Very good finisher around the basket. He will rise in the rankings for sure.

I like Dylan Cardwell. He fits well with our team. He's also a Georgia kid and going back to the Atlanta area for his senior year. The state of Georgia has been good to us.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Dylan Cardwell had a great summer. He plays with a high motor and enthusiasm. Very good finisher around the basket. He will rise in the rankings for sure.

I like Dylan Cardwell. He fits well with our team. He's also a Georgia kid and going back to the Atlanta area for his senior year. The state of Georgia has been good to us.

Even without Ricky?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Cardwell's official isn't until October 5th. If he's behind door #1, we aren't going to know until then. Yet Cliff was just here again. I figure he'll wait for his officials elsewhere too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Vague enough to escape criticism if Caldwell goes elsewhere but provocative enough that Chief will gloat if Caldwell commits. Great post.
He is the master of these kind of posts.

C

Chief00

The general problem with Message Boards is the timeframe expectations resemble a fast food drive through. Relatively honest recruiting absent hookers, $’s and no show type academics - typically takes more time. So typically, Chief predictions get harpooned before they become true.

Reaction Score
i thought it was curtain #1? does the fact that it's now a door carry a hidden meaning? is hurley breaking down doors?
Noooooo, Chief is the man behind the curtain!!

Reaction Score
i thought it was curtain #1? does the fact that it's now a door carry a hidden meaning? is hurley breaking down doors?
I thought he was breaking down dams?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
And it continues at 9am. Hire good people and delegate. Who’s behind door #1?
Let me offer to give you some legitimacy. I've been around a while and have some modicum of respect. PM me who you think is behind door number 1. I will not share it with anyone except my cats because I have to tell someone. Kemba and Shabaaz are both cool so it will remain among the three of us. I've never suggested or implied I had inside information/knowledge and thus have never offered prediction. So it would be weird if I did so after receiving your PM. If your prediction is right, I'll say so when it comes true and not a moment before.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom