Brunelle To ND | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Brunelle To ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm with you. Getting some funny cross-currents, despite the obvious mainstream opinion.

Don't know what to make of them.

Nobody wants funny cross-currents.

On a more serious note, this would be OJ jury decision shocking if she goes somewhere other than South Bend based on the evidence.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
OK, here’s a teaser. In all the years I’ve been following Geno and UConn, I can not think of a single time Geno offered a scholarship only to pull the offer, solely based on the fact that he may have had more athletic/talented players lined up.

1 - an assistant coach that she's close with is about to get a new job ... UVA, somewhere else ?
2 - (topic that should not be named)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
1 - an assistant coach that she's close with is about to get a new job ... UVA, somewhere else ?
2 - (topic that should not be named)
I love conspiracy theories.....but this is not one.

Reaction Score
Surprise, surprise ... Notre Dame. (Well, in a few more minutes ...)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
These things are basically Oscar acceptance speeches now. Brunelle's good at it and it's classy in tone, but I'm not a fan of this trend.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I have a theory, which I will keep to myself, unless & until Brunelle announces her intention to attend ND or any other school not located in Storrs, CT.

Spill.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
But even before McGraw's team knocked off a pair of March Madness heavyweights in improbable style at the Final Four, Brunelle had been "getting some feelings" that South Bend was everything she was looking for in a college destination.

"The championship was cool, but I wouldn't say it was the only thing that impacted my decision," Brunelle said. "The coaching staff is amazing. They empower women all the time and it's amazing how they care about making their players better every single day.

No. 1 prospect Samantha Brunelle of Virginia's William Monroe commits to Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Reaction Score
That's a bummer. So not only are we short-benched next year, while ND has a huge returning horde, they also get the #1 player for the following year.

Ouch!

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Notre Dame was my prediction after she visited South Bend in the Fall for that football game. Just my gut feeling, and based on ND's small roster.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Did yall see Azzi Fudd standing next to Sam when they took the picture wearing the ND shirts?

UH OH.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
That's a bummer. So not only are we short-benched next year, while ND has a huge returning horde, they also get the #1 player for the following year.

Ouch!

Like Christyn Williams and others, Brunelle is not a consensus #1 overall. ASGR has her #3, Prospects Nation #4.

Just to be clear, those outlets still regard her very highly.

Reaction Score
But even before McGraw's team knocked off a pair of March Madness heavyweights in improbable style at the Final Four, Brunelle had been "getting some feelings" that South Bend was everything she was looking for in a college destination.

"The championship was cool, but I wouldn't say it was the only thing that impacted my decision," Brunelle said. "The coaching staff is amazing. They empower women all the time and it's amazing how they care about making their players better every single day.

No. 1 prospect Samantha Brunelle of Virginia's William Monroe commits to Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wish her the best and congrats to the Irish.....but she will miss out being a part of the best womens’ basketball team ever—— regardless of this year’s championship. The rivalry continues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom