Brunelle To ND | The Boneyard

Brunelle To ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Sam Brunelle will apparently not need any official visits -- which started yesterday -- to make her decision on what college to attend.

While I know this subject has been discussed very often, there is a definite time frame set now it could (might?) make sense to have one thread to use. In any case, here you go.

Brunelle set to announce college decision

If memory serves correct, the choice will come from among:

- UConn
- Duke
- Kentucky
- North Carolina State
- Notre Dame
- South Carolina
- University of Virginia
- Wake Forest

If I'm missing anyone, please let me know and I'll add....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sam Brunelle will apparently not need any official visits -- which started yesterday -- to make her decision on what college to attend.

- UConn
- Duke
- Kentucky
- North Carolina State
- Notre Dame
- University of Virginia
- Wake Forest

I think South Carolina Is also on her list.

Reaction Score
She dropped Maryland. I would say UVA’s also out of the running, absent a head coach.

Reaction Score
I am thinking ND. Her and Bueckers are close and I think they will choose the same school. Based off the way Bueckers was reacting when ND won....I think it is clear who the front runner is

Reaction Score

While I know this subject has been discussed very often, there is a definite time frame set now it could (might?) make sense to have one thread to use. In any case, here you go.

- UConn
- Duke
- Kentucky
- North Carolina State
- Notre Dame
- South Carolina

- University of Virginia
- Wake Forest

Given that UVa doesnt have a coach, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they're out.
Wake Forest & Kentucky also seem like big longshots.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
She's either going to ND or doing some next-level headfakes on twitter. For example:

upload_2018-4-6_14-29-38.png

Reaction Score
Yeah, definitely looks like she's headed to ND. Was holding out hope that UConn was still in the mix, but looks like it's not to be. Still love this UConn team and looking forward to seeing Christyn and Olivia this fall! Go Huskies!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Last night the poster dolphan updated Samantha's situation in the recruiting thread pinned to the top of the board. The poster said she would be announcing her decision on April 15 and said further that she would not be picking UConn and explained why.

Reaction Score
Last night the poster dolphan updated Samantha's situation in the recruiting thread pinned to the top of the board. The poster said she would be announcing her decision on April 15 and said further that she would not be picking UConn and explained why.

If true I hope it was just that she had already made up her mind to chose ND..............can't imagine Geno & Co dropping the ball regarding such an influential recruit as the poster insisted

Reaction Score
I am thinking ND. Her and Bueckers are close and I think they will choose the same school. Based off the way Bueckers was reacting when ND won....I think it is clear who the front runner is

Bueckers still has plenty of time to make her decision................she is the perfect player to run UConn's attack.....................Geno will continue to recruit her hard as long as she is still showing interest

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Assuming Dolphin is correct, and UConn backed off Brunelle, even though she was a strong lean towards the Huskies, that can only mean that UConn has their sites set on one or more talented wings/forwards in the 2019 Class who they feel are a better fit at UConn. The names most often mentioned are Haley Jones & Amihere.

Reaction Score
In terms of Bueckers...I am sure Geno will try but the way she reacted when ND won and with her bestie Sam signing on. ...

Better focus on Fudd and Van Lith

Reaction Score
Assuming Dolphin is correct, and UConn backed off Brunelle, even though she was a strong lean towards the Huskies, that can only mean that UConn has their sites set on one or more talented wings/forwards in the 2019 Class who they feel are a better fit at UConn. The names most often mentioned are Haley Jones & Amihere.

if that's true, Geno better have somebody great signed sealed and delivered because otherwise that could become a big issue

Reaction Score
Bueckers still has plenty of time to make her decision......she is the perfect player to run UConn's attack......Geno will continue to recruit her hard as long as she is still showing interest

Missing out on Burckers, could just really open the door for Van Lith, both players seem like they would fit the Uconn player profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom