Brunelle To ND | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Brunelle To ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fudd Bueckers and Brunelle are all mighty close...thinking that with this announcement the other 2 are pretty much wrapped up :(

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I wish her the best and congrats to the Irish.....but she will miss out being a part of the best womens’ basketball team ever—— regardless of this year’s championship. The rivalry continues!!!

Thanks! It is a shame that she wont be able to play with Brianna Turner, Jessica Shepard, Jackie Young, Arike Ogunbowale and Marina "Make Me A Sandwich" Mabrey next year. ;)

Yup....if anything, having Sam B. and Anaya Peoples committed (thus far) for the Class of 2019 will make for some more great ND-UConn games.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Bad, bad decision, going with the New Evil Empire in South Bend.

Not all that shines is gold.

Reaction Score
She was there in a ND shirt. Standing right next to Sam. The picture is on Fudd’s Twitter.

2021 is a long, long way off...............a lot can happen in the WBB world between now and then.............besides as ND ad miss State have shown, the teams with the best individual players don't always win the NC

Reaction Score
Fudd is def going to ND. You would only do that if that is where you were leaning ...

Reaction Score
Yeah if Fudd was there, in a ND shirt....it is safe to say she is a ND girl
Or just a friend who lives near and wants to support her buddy.
By your logic does that mean Buecker (sp?) Is not a ND lock?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Did yall see Azzi Fudd standing next to Sam when they took the picture wearing the ND shirts?

UH OH.
Da2Y2lqW4AEVCws.jpg:large

That's Fudd to her immediate left, smiling and proudly wearing a green ND tee. Given this dynamic, what are UConn's chances of ever landing her? :eek: I don't mind Brunelle going to ND, especially given the fact that UConn recinded their offer, but seeing Fudd in a ND tee makes me a bit quezzy and concerned. :confused: Fudd (along with Boston) is among the top 3 on my UConn "want list" over the next 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Da2Y2lqW4AEVCws.jpg:large

That's Fudd to her immediate left, smiling and proudly wearing a green ND tee. Given this dynamic, what are UConn's chances of ever landing her? :eek:
50/50

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
She did not pick the Irish over UConn. Sources familiar with the process indicate that the Huskies did not offer Brunelle a scholarship. Instead, UConn focused its front-court recruiting efforts on Aliyah Boston, a 6-foot-4 forward from Worcester Academy and also a junior. The timeline for her college decision is unknown.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
That's Fudd to her immediate left, smiling and proudly wearing a green ND tee. Given this dynamic, what are UConn's chances of ever landing her? :eek:
Unknown. Azzi is a freshman in HS, two classes between her and Samantha. Azzi does not have a college decison pending for two full years.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to Notre Dame. They're on a roll right now, winning the national championship, then getting a verbal from a highly coveted recruit. The basketball Gods have indeed been smiling down on Irish Nation the last 3-4 weeks.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Wait... what? So now UConn didn't even offer Sam? Aren't there articles quoted as saying the opposite?

I'm thinking the offer was pulled but this is a way of saving face (for who exactly, not sure... ).
that's how some fans are after figuring out a recruit is going elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01