Brendan Adams (URI decommit) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Brendan Adams (URI decommit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
1900 they lost their last game to Cuse. Boeheim was a Junior on that team.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
See, I kind of view a natty as a little more than "some successes." Keeping the program together and Bazz and Boat home during the ban year was key as well. We don't win in 2014 without it.

Yes it's more than "some success." But going under .500 two seasons in a row at UConn is also more than "some failure" so rather than saying "he had the ultimate success with the National Championship and followed it up with extreme failure" I shortened up. But now I've gone and longered it after all.

Reaction Score
Yes it's more than "some success." But going under .500 two seasons in a row at UConn is also more than "some failure" so rather than saying "he had the ultimate success with the National Championship and followed it up with extreme failure" I shortened up. But now I've gone and longered it after all.

This is very funny.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I just cleaned the garage.

Then I had a tiny ham sandwich. You know when you buy that cracker trio and one of them is a butterfly shape and the other is kinda a salted rectangle and then the third kind sorta tastes like a communion wafer and no one likes them? We only had the third kind left so I made two teeny ham sandwiches out of four of them. It was okay.

Soon, I’m going to Home Depot to pick up a closet organizer.

That’s it for the 3 pm update.

Back at you in 60.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
KO had to go, but getting the natty is pretty rarefied air. It's not fair to the guy or an accurate analysis of his performance without giving that recognition.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
KO had to go, but getting the natty is pretty rarefied air. It not fair to the guy or an accurate analysis of his performance without giving that recognition.
I hope for two things. First, I really hope Coach Hurley gets UConn all the way back to where we were. This will hopefully help aid my second hope that UConn fans remember KO for the job he did early on. Those first few years were incredible and there really wasn't a single coach out there that would have done better. Again, there was not a a single coach who would have performed as well as KO in those first two years.

Reaction Score
I hope for two things. First, I really hope Coach Hurley gets UConn all the way back to where we were. This will hopefully help aid my second hope that UConn fans remember KO for the job he did early on. Those first few years were incredible and there really wasn't a single coach out there that would have done better. Again, there was not a a single coach who would have performed as well as KO in those first two years.

That's true, but no other "name" coach could have looked as bad for the past 2 years for $3M a year. It was a period with an extreme high and also a complete collapse.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Did you watch it? I'm too lazy to do the hard yards.

Wasn't wowed by the mix tape, but those things are as reliable as crystal balls. Curious as to how he looks in an actual game.

Are his high school or AAU teams any good?
As a fan you have to put in the work, just joining a Uconn basketball forum and making 20,000+ posts on it isn't enough. You need sacrifice, is it that much to ask to give up time with your wife and kids to spend hours breaking down film on teenage kids who may or may not sign with us?

Reaction Score

Honestly, that is just not going to happen. There was a stretch under JC, where UConn was a legit NC contender year in and year out. A lot of that had to do with being able to recruit and sell kids on playing in the best conference in the country. It is just way too hard to recruit the elite talent to this embarrassment known as the AAC. Don't get me wrong, I think Hurley can turn UConn around and make them a damn good program, but the days of being a perennial top 5 team are gone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom