2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No one hates him, but don’t drop a bomb like “UConn to Big 12 Imminent” to get people’s hopes up and then be totally wrong…
He was just bad (boring, burps, lacks basic knowledge by casual fan standards), then he pulled that stunt. I thought the worst part of a Big 12 move was going to be people taking him seriously --but now I find myself in the Hell where UConn got turned down again and people still take him seriously.

Reaction Score
He was just bad (boring, burps, lacks basic knowledge by casual fan standards), then he pulled that stunt. I thought the worst part of a Big 12 move was going to be people taking him seriously --but now I find myself in the Hell where UConn got turned down again and people still take him seriously.

He also said he had a reliable source that said we had no shot at Mullins. That podcast was released weeks ago, and he’s done several since that would seem to contradict that point.

Reaction Score
I think I want Bundalo most of the guys we're involved with with Reibe #2. The other guys are all good and you can't go wrong with any of them. First to commit situation.

Reaction Score
He also said he had a reliable source that said we had no shot at Mullins. That podcast was released weeks ago, and he’s done several since that would seem to contradict that point.
I think I have as many inside sources as him. I just don't have a podcast. Insiders are virtually useless in the NIL environment.

Reaction Score
Seems like Darius visiting this week and hopefully committing tells us where things are at with Mullins, no?

Reaction Score
That’s good for us then! Kind of like the Inverse Jim Cramer effect, right?

Reaction Score
Seems like Darius visiting this week and hopefully committing tells us where things are at with Mullins, no?
And hopefully committing? He hasn't. So as of now we don't know where things stand other than in good shape with all. But that means nothing for all.

Reaction Score
50/50 Woodson is even there next season
It would be hilarious if next spring Mullins pulls a McNeeley and decommits from IU once he realizes that Woodson will still be there. It's already embarrassing that they lost one 5* player because their coach got an extension. Having it happen twice would be chefs kiss

Reaction Score
It would be hilarious if next spring Mullins pulls a McNeeley and decommits from IU once he realizes that Woodson will still be there. It's already embarrassing that they lost one 5* player because their coach got an extension. Having it happen twice would be chefs kiss
Would prefer Mullins now but sure that works too

Reaction Score
My three would be Lewis/Mullins/Reibe. But the awesomeness of this staff is that it looks like there's three groups of somewhat interchangeable guys and we're going to try take one from each.

To me:

Lewis/Thomas are your "lead guards"
Mullins/Adams are your shooters
Reibe/Bundalo are your stretch 4/5 big

If we get one from each group, plus an inevitable portal guy, we will have a fantastic class.

Reaction Score
My three would be Lewis/Mullins/Reibe. But the awesomeness of this staff is that it looks like there's three groups of somewhat interchangeable guys and we're going to try take one from each.

To me:

Lewis/Thomas are your "lead guards"
Mullins/Adams are your shooters
Reibe/Bundalo are your stretch 4/5 big

If we get one from each group, plus an inevitable portal guy, we will have a fantastic class.
I’d caveat that Bundalo unlikely to be able to play the 5 defensively. Lean and not particularly tall for a 5 in the traditional sense. Perhaps if Hurley makes a move to more position-less basketball ala Pope as a further adaptation in his euro-centric offense.

Reaction Score
i want lewis/mullins/reibe and for stew to come back so we can 4peat. altho maybe reed/bundalo could also work as the new thunder and lightning combo at center.

Nowell/Lewis
Mahaney/Mullins
Ball/Ross
Stew/Abraham
Reed/Reibe

Reaction Score
i want lewis/mullins/reibe and for stew to come back so we can 4peat. altho maybe reed/bundalo could also work as the new thunder and lightning combo at center.

Nowell/Lewis
Mahaney/Mullins
Ball/Ross
Stew/Abraham
Reed/Reibe
I like how we are set up for 26 barring any unforeseen transfers or NBA leaps. Starting lineup could have 2 seniors, 2 juniors and a Soph with 3 established bench guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom