2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
Keep in mind it was probably 2 weeks ago they thought they were getting Haralson that went off the board to Notre Dame. It could be more a fallback from that.
That makes more sense. Replacement for Haralson rather than Mullins.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I really hate to do this to myself.

But the timing of forcing your way into another 6’5 shooter’s recruitment, right after meeting with your current 6’5 shooting priority, right before he’s about to commit just has to sound some alarms.

Maybe it’s unrelated, maybe he’s a replacement for the 5 star kid they just lost. But the timing is crazy.

Reaction Score
Good to see Darius tearing it up on the eve of his announcement. Will show guys like Braylon and Reibe who they can be playing with, and why UConn. Also some nice stuff on other targets like Bundalo.

This gent seems sending through some videos on the action:

I wish there was more film on this camp I would like to see how they played together

Reaction Score

Love this interview he did in Vegas after the Wootten 150 camp

IU is on his list bc its home
UNC is on his list bc of playing time
UConn is on his list bc of the culture/development/play style

After listening you can tell he enthusiastic about UConn

Reaction Score
There’s an interview that’s embedded in the article with a recent interview with Mullins. Speaks about all three teams. Definitely got the vibe that UConn is going to win this battle based off his response.

awy

Reaction Score
everything is lining up for the adams-reibe-mullins group, but i still find the prospect of acaden lewis on this team very alluring. he's got the perfect skillset and mentality to thrive at uconn. we will see though it is shaping up to be a historic class.

Reaction Score
everything is lining up for the adams-reibe-mullins group, but i still find the prospect of acaden lewis on this team very alluring. he's got the perfect skillset and mentality to thrive at uconn. we will see though it is shaping up to be a historic class.
Great kid & skills … but gotta (personally) love the idea of Adams, Mullins & Reibe …I’m a big fan of having size across all positions ( ie the last to chips) especially after Cole got bullied around a few yrs ago

Reaction Score

Love this interview he did in Vegas after the Wootten 150 camp

IU is on his list bc its home
UNC is on his list bc of playing time
UConn is on his list bc of the culture/development/play style

After listening you can tell he enthusiastic about UConn
Excellent interview. Mullins lays out a strong case for each school. I am biased, but Woodson can promise lots of things in the offseason that don't prove true in season and Hubie isn't great at development and that PT is likely to take a hit come the portal after another disappointing season.

Reaction Score
That would make it tough for UConn though, no? Our starting backcourt as of today will be senior Mahaney and junior Solo Ball. No way Hurley is promising Mullins a starting spot therr, while IU can offer him the keys to the car?

Reaction Score
That would make it tough for UConn though, no? Our starting backcourt as of today will be senior Mahaney and junior Solo Ball. No way Hurley is promising Mullins a starting spot therr, while IU can offer him the keys to the car?
Reed Sheppard started only 5 games at Kentucky and was the third pick in the draft. The opportunity to play plus or minus around 20 minutes a game should be there.

Reaction Score
there is no chance hes sitting. He may not start out the gate but DH told this kid he envisions him as a OAD. Lets not forget, starting didnt hurt Reed Sheppard getting drafted.

Reaction Score
As much as I want Mullins, and with all the boneyard endless ink speculating on his choices, now that Adams has committed there is only 1 guard opening left in this class and Lewis and Mullins both in the home stretch. Oops. Watch Furphy pull the trigger on his visit this weekend and make the decisions by default. Wouldn't that be an out of the blue result. (and probably cheaper)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom