2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
As much as I want Mullins, and with all the boneyard endless ink speculating on his choices, now that Adams has committed there is only 1 guard opening left in this class and Lewis and Mullins both in the home stretch. Oops. Watch Furphy pull the trigger on his visit this weekend and make the decisions by default. Wouldn't that be an out of the blue result. (and probably cheaper)

The Aussie kid would be an excellent addition. Tons of skill and IQ. Lefty Cam.

Reaction Score
As much as I want Mullins, and with all the boneyard endless ink speculating on his choices, now that Adams has committed there is only 1 guard opening left in this class and Lewis and Mullins both in the home stretch. Oops. Watch Furphy pull the trigger on his visit this weekend and make the decisions by default. Wouldn't that be an out of the blue result. (and probably cheaper)
It’s like finding a house you really love but extending your search to find one that is perfect and maybe $10,000 cheaper. If it feels like home and you love it, sometimes it makes sense to pull the trigger then. Or finding out a person likes you but you play it coy or hard to get to find a “10”. The bird in hand approach can work both ways.

Reaction Score
With Adams and Mullins, DH would presumably run last years three guard offense.
He would also have Nowell, Ball, Mahaney.
Last year he played the big three 33 min, Hass 19, and dropped Ball from the rotation.
So nobody's guaranteed, it's a competition--they must be mullin' this over in Indiana.

Reaction Score
That would make it tough for UConn though, no? Our starting backcourt as of today will be senior Mahaney and junior Solo Ball. No way Hurley is promising Mullins a starting spot therr, while IU can offer him the keys to the car?
Hurley has said he sees Mullins as a 1 & done & Hurley doesn’t really preach that to kids so I’m sure he has a plan in place for Mullins … & Mullins doesn’t mention player development from any of the other schools except UConn so he see the light sorts speak

Reaction Score
This could be wishful thinking, but Adams said that they were bringing in 2 people in his spot. Maybe Hurley sees Adams/Mullins as SG/Wings and then Acaden as a PG so all three could happen ;)

Reaction Score

Attachments

• e5228011-88bd-4129-a756-d0adfc5c3c8f_text.gif
    e5228011-88bd-4129-a756-d0adfc5c3c8f_text.gif
    617.2 KB · Views: 15
Reaction Score
If UConn gets Adams, Mullins, and Reibe - it would seem that Connecticut would officially revoke Indiana’s BB status. Head-to-head three times in one recruiting season would be insane and demoralizing.
Did Indiana recruit Adams? Didn't think they did but maybe they were in the mix early on in the process.

Reaction Score
Bundalo says hello
I feel Bundalo is a better traditional fit for the class with Adams and potentially Reibe. But Mullins is a talented fired up sharp shooter that with Adams, Nowell, Mahaney, offers a different G that could light you up in no time. I would be curious what our view on replacing Alex would be at the 4 for 2025. I love what Abraham has to offer, maybe the line up looks like

Nowell+Mahaney+Stewart+Reibe+Reed with Adams, Mullins, and Abraham first off the bench for 1,2, and 4

If we get two out of the three kids (Mullins, Reibe, Bundalo) it will be an embarrassment of riches

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

With two other options lined up and Mullins done with the IU visit, is there a chance they are going to give him a now or never proposition?

Reaction Score
I feel Bundalo is a better traditional fit for the class with Adams and potentially Reibe. But Mullins is a talented fired up sharp shooter that with Adams, Nowell, Mahaney, offers a different G that could light you up in no time. I would be curious what our view on replacing Alex would be at the 4 for 2025. I love what Abraham has to offer, maybe the line up looks like

Nowell+Mahaney+Stewart+Reibe+Reed with Adams, Mullins, and Abraham first off the bench for 1,2, and 4

If we get two out of the three kids (Mullins, Reibe, Bundalo) it will be an embarrassment of riches
Bundalo to replace Alex at the 4 and all 4 of Adams, Mullins, Bundalo, Reibe would fit perfectly here.

Reaction Score
With two other options lined up and Mullins done with the IU visit, is there a chance they are going to give him a now or never proposition?
No
Take your time and make the right choice
By the way, the right choice is in 06268

Reaction Score
I guess you just tell him McNeeley will be a lottery pick, then you take his place and also become a lottery pick. Simple.
No need to overthink it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom