2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
What about Ball, Ross and Singare?

Singare is a devepment piece that I'm not sure when and how much he'll contribute.

Ross seems to be developing into a player which might begin to carve out some minutes this season.

There's been a lot of talk about Ball being a major contributor this upcoming season.

We know that Diarra and Samson are in their last season of eligibility.

We can assume Alex will enter the draft as a likely first round pick.

All indications are that McNeeley will likely enter the draft as a lottery pick hopeful.

UConn has just 12 scholarship players, which means they have 2 more open slots next season with rosters being expanded to 14.

We don't know who else might elevate their game this season enough to enter the draft and who might decide to enter the portal...no speculations please, nor do I have any.

Ship wise, UConn had enough to take Adams (CG) , Mullins (CG), Bundalo (4/5 Combo), Reibe (Stretch-5) and Lewis (1 with combo skills).

Now that would create a ton of competition next season. All of those recruits each add unique skills and styles of play that would certainly help UConn continue to stay on top. Adams is an excellent off the ball motion mover/scorer (Rip type player). Mullins adds similar skills as Adams but is bigger and stronger (Cam type player). Lewis has more 1-skills than those two, who can distribute and keep his dribble active to create his own scoring opportunities especially when the clock is running down (sort of a Newton/Castle-light skill set.). Bundalo is an Alex type 4 who has the size to defend the 4 or even 5 if needed plus has some wing skills. Lastly Reibe would give us some Clingan skills but with more advanced jumpshot skill out to 3 though needs to develop his post skills.

What's scary about this collection of recruits is they can all knock down 3s, which is crazy to think that we have a shot at landing some or most of these players.

My guess is we land 2 of the 3 guards, though I would like to land all of them since each one gives us something a little different than the other that all fit Hurley's culture and system. As for the two bigs, they clearly fill two spots that will open up due to players that will be moving on.

Whatever need the staff doesn't fill with one of these or some other heralded recruits, will be filled via the portal. I'm excited to see who we end up with by the early signing period.
If we end up with all 4 and keep Stewart from leaving for the NBA in 2025, DAMN. What a reload

Reaction Score
Getting Adams Mullins Reibe Bundalo would be an amazing job & a big show of the fruits from they labor

Reaction Score
On my honeymoon finally had some time to peel into numbers and I was of the mindset like “ok what does Mullins see in IU” and wow I was even more unimpressed than I thought I’d be

Usually I pull my punches but I said screw I’m slamming Woodson. This dude just sucks… should be back to my old self posting more often this season

They apparently have a secret new offense that will shoot more 3s this year, that Mullins has seen in practice. More split actions, buzz words, yadda yada.

The real problem is that Woodson isn't good at teaching offense in the first place. And they have 5 score-first mentality players in the starting lineup.

Reaction Score
They apparently have a secret new offense that will shoot more 3s this year, that Mullins has seen in practice. More split actions, buzz words, yadda yada.

The real problem is that Woodson isn't good at teaching offense in the first place. And they have 5 score-first mentality players in the starting lineup.
The funny thing is Mullins basically said Indiana was running a similar offense to his high school, they just don't know it as well as his high school team.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is Mullins basically said Indiana was running a similar offense to his high school, they just don't know it as well as his high school team.
I heard that, he's pretty clearly not into Woodson and staff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom