2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
I live in Indiana and this recruitment is interesting.

Here is what I've heard regarding NIL

Mullins to IU and NIL is $1.5 million. UConn and UNC offered in neighborhood of $750k

Then IU reportedly offered Harrelson $1 million, but ND is matching, so the bid is getting higher and higher.
I posted last week in the other Mullins thread( it has since been locked), that I was told some info on the UConn offer to Mullins. It was more than the 750k that you have heard but not as high as the 1.5 mil that IU has reportedly offered. I don’t think the difference between UConn's offer and IU’s offer will be the deciding factor.

I was updated this afternoon that right now IU is in the lead b/c the parents want him to stay in state but the family is more impressed with the UConn coaching staff and that UConn is still in play.

Hopefully Luke can present to them again that Braylon’s best interest for college and NBA success will be at UConn and in a system that showcases his talents.

Reaction Score
They could slot some of that NIL money to Mullins to lock him in - or maybe Mullins isn't as enticed to play there without Haralson? We will find out soon

Reaction Score
Just noticed that Haralson and Darius Adams go to the same high school. The state of Indiana has some serious talent this year. Hopefully Adams/Mullins talk.

Reaction Score
Just noticed that Haralson and Darius Adams go to the same high school. The state of Indiana has some serious talent this year. Hopefully Adams/Mullins talk.
Indiana always produces great HS talent.....men's and women's. Ashlynn Shade had a fantastic freshman year for Uconn
We’re talking about La Lumiere right? So it’s not really an Indiana high school.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I posted last week in the other Mullins thread( it has since been locked), that I was told some info on the UConn offer to Mullins. It was more than the 750k that you have heard but not as high as the 1.5 mil that IU has reportedly offered. I don’t think the difference between UConn's offer and IU’s offer will be the deciding factor.

I was updated this afternoon that right now IU is in the lead b/c the parents want him to stay in state but the family is more impressed with the UConn coaching staff and that UConn is still in play.

Hopefully Luke can present to them again that Braylon’s best interest for college and NBA success will be at UConn and in a system that showcases his talents.
There is no chance we are offering Mullins more than 750k lets be serious.

Reaction Score

Can relax in that he will be playing at Butler, Cinci and DePaul once a year - all very drivable. Quick flights to Milwaukee and Omaha.

If he develops into an NBA player, unless he’s playing for the Pacers, he ain’t gonna have mom and dad around the corner. Get that kid ready for life!

Reaction Score

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Why not?
He is a highly sought after recruit and the staff probably knows that they have a good chance on landing him and are willing to spend more to achieve that.
Because I know the market rate for a player ranked 10 spots ahead of him was around 700k.

Reaction Score
I live in Indiana and this recruitment is interesting.

Here is what I've heard regarding NIL

Mullins to IU and NIL is $1.5 million. UConn and UNC offered in neighborhood of $750k

Then IU reportedly offered Harrelson $1 million, but ND is matching, so the bid is getting higher and higher.
This literally came off of twitter. I saw it earlier. “I heard” is a rich way to frame it lmao

Reaction Score
Because I know the market rate for a player ranked 10 spots ahead of him was around 700k.
Look at how much time and effort the staff has put into Mullins. Very clearly he is a massive recruit for UCONN. That tells me they won't quite Match IU dollar for dollar but they do feel he is important enough to raise their offer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom