Brandon Austin to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

not bad, maybe u should #copyharder next time tho

Reaction Score
The "welcome" PC fans get on this, or any other UConn board is far better than what UConn fans recieve on a PC board. Also, what is said in a negative fashion about PC, on this board, pales in comparison to the negativity towards UConn on PC's board.
So, if PC folk see something negative on this board regarding PC, toughen up. If a UConn fan attempts to stand up for old state U, on PC's board they get banned.

Reaction Score
Don't bicker, it is silly to argue with PC fans over a recruit

For instance, I have a PC diehard in my office who has been harping nonstop about the recruits they have pulled in the past two years and how Uconn is going downhill... I would go so far as to say sometimes in the lunch room I even walk away sad.

Fortunately, our offices are next to each other and as I walk back, I see my office decorated with title banners, Ray jerseys, newspaper clippings and the ilk celebrating our success- his office has his lonely Ryan Gomes jersey; and immediately I remember why not to be sad.

PC is like Canada to the US; our little, questionably gay brother. Let them be happy they get these recruits, or in another year and a half the new "coach-savior" of their program replaces cooley- those are the battles you can afford to lose.

Reaction Score
Nice mods here. It's ok to make fun of medical conditions, use over the top profanity and homophobic slurs, unabated. It's ok as long as you root for UCONN.

NICE and CLASSY....

caw

Reaction Score
Nice mods here. It's ok to make fun of medical conditions, use over the top profanity and homophobic slurs, unabated. It's ok as long as you root for UCONN.

NICE and CLASSY....

Really if you want to police a board, start with PC's. I can't be bothered to read the entire thread, but what is "over the top profanity?"

As for medical conditions, if I had a penny for every time a PC fan made fun UConn's retired coach for the way he speaks (really is that any better?) I would be a millionaire. Or how about the jokes about Charlie V?

Homophobic slurs, I'll give you that, it was uncalled for.

Reaction Score
Really if you want to police a board, start with PC's. I can't be bothered to read the entire thread, but what is "over the top profanity?"

As for medical conditions, if I had a penny for every time a PC fan made fun UConn's retired coach for the way he speaks (really is that any better?) I would be a millionaire. Or how about the jokes about Charlie V?

Homophobic slurs, I'll give you that, it was uncalled for.

I'm no prude; but dropping F bombs and telling people to s your d should warrant a ban.

I've never seen any posts on the Friar board about what you referenced; but there's no place for that stuff.

caw

Reaction Score
I'm no prude; but dropping F bombs and telling people to s your d should warrant a ban.

I've never seen any posts on the Friar board about what you referenced; but there's no place for that stuff.

You've never seen the term "mumbles" used on a Friar board? Really?

APA

Reaction Score
ok good i get it now. when some 1 gets tuff and tell what actually went on we result to simple 1 liners that mean absolutey nothing becuase u have been exposed as a cheap bs fanbase. you come to this board looking for what exactly? i remember what the scout board looked like and the old man jC jokes when he was sick or hurt. your fanbase is no better or nicer so don't bother playing the card. s my d.
"s my d"? Dan you're an embarrassment to the University of Connecticut

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
"s my d"? Dan you're an embarrassment to the University of Connecticut

u sir, should s my d also. why is this? becuase this is a uconn board? ok fine, i'll go over to your board if thats what u want. mayb eu will let me stay more than 5 minutes or will your mods get uptight and scared becuase your program has nothing to brag about acept bad hair days.

in case u dont realize this, i find the never ending crap to be fun. im going to be here talking recruiting and such, so 1 minute our of my day to go to another board to talk endless bs is well worth it to me. only becuase your are a tough guy providence fan who now is playing the good guy card.

Reaction Score
If you enjoy portraying yourself as an ignorant, illiterate windbag; have at it Hoss

Reaction Score
Ironic that this thread devolved into staff comparisons after all. 8893, got any more of that Levity?

Reaction Score
Sean, trying to figure out why you're still flaming on here. Of course UCONN and fans wanted Brandon Austin, but we wanted him to play the 3. We couldn't guarantee he would start day 1. I'd be alittle more humble in my boasting that your program won a recruit because you have no one else of talent level to compete with him for playing time.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If you enjoy portraying yourself as an ignorant, illiterate windbag; have at it Hoss

i do.

you did it wrong

which one of u funny guys is the one that liked fish sticks not to long ago? remember that gem of a thread...i was put on this earth for only a couple reasons. one of them was to follow the trail for football to the death of me and root on my huskies all day. to impregnate as many blondes as possible. to single handedly keep evan williams, rolling rock, grizzly and the local wings joint in business. to drive cars fast and use the bad driver sign a lot. another was to hate every school east of storrs connecticut. its in my blood. no matter pre k to college i will hate hate hate hate hate. your school and all 15 scum bag fans that think its basketball team will ever be anything is within my reach of hate. my first start i ever got in college was vs wheaton. this small lefty got up and he had some peach fuzz on his face. i gave his chin a shave job on the first pitch not becuase he wasn't a man, but becuase his school was east of storrs connecticut. the ice hogs u think can skate well, they suck at skating. thats my duty as a connecticut guy is to let anyone to the east know that you suck and then point to tropgy cases, a huge fanbase and more to prove it. i don't buy dunking donuts coffee, in fact the only time i drink it is when i visit my grandma and shes making some on the stove. the reason is simply becuase they were dumb enough to notice your existance on the face of this earth. they also sponsor us so i have let them be media wise but if they didn't i would have foam coffe cup videos of cars runnign over them liek there are orange ones on u tube somewhere. providence. enjoy the big atlantic mid conf. you guys will go above .500 in that but never itch a trophy.

caw

Reaction Score
Dumbest post ever. PCs roster for 2013 is better than UCONNs
FACT

How is that a fact at all? Just a dumb, dumb remark. It might end up being true, but it's far from a sure thing. PC is relying on a ton of unproven talent.

Guards:
Napier, Boatright, Calhoun, Samuel vs. Dunn, Austin, Ledo, Cotton, Fortune

1. Who goes pro? Ledo? Boatright? Anyone? If someone does that makes a HUGE difference
  2. How good are the newbies and how do they adjust to D1 ball? Dunn, Austin and Ledo are the three most talented players in PC's backcourt, but not a one has played a minute of D1 ball, by next year Dunn has about 2/3 a year at most. Meanwhile, UConn has a senior, junior, sophomore and freshman.

Forwards:
Daniels, Giffey vs. Henton, Harris, Bullock
  • Henton may be the best of the bunch right now, we'll have to see if Daniels picks it up, he certainly has the talent.

Bigs:
Olander, Wolf, Tolksdorf, Facey, Nolan vs Batts, Johnson, DeRosiers, Kofane, Goldsbrough

• Neither set of Bigs inspires fear.
It should be noted UConn still has 2 scholarships available, that could also change things drastically as well. Making a statement like that is just blindingly idiotic right now.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
congrats to providence college on its 2014 ncaa championship!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom