Bouknight needs to have a great second half of this game if he wants to be remembered as a great Husky. | The Boneyard

Bouknight needs to have a great second half of this game if he wants to be remembered as a great Husky.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Bouknight needs to have a great second half of this game if he wants to be remembered as a great Husky. Seems likes it’s easy to him down. Run a second guy at him and he can’t get a good shot off.

Reaction Score
Bouknight needs to have a great second half of this game if he wants to be remembered as a great Husky. Seems likes it’s easy to him down. Run a second guy at him and he can’t get a good shot off.

You've been a member of this board since 2014 and don't know that you're supposed to use the chat during games?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Bouk is gassed.

Reaction Score
duckk everyone on this board that comes out and trashes our best player every time we don’t win a game. Give our guy a break, he showed immense toughness to come out here and play 35 minutes after his body failed him yesterday. Creighton literally through everything they had at him and made it their mission to make sure he didn’t score 40. Christ, some of you guys are literally the worst.

Reaction Score
Few bad takes here. He’s delivered all year. Excluding the two half games he’s consistently been 18+. No off games whatsoever. He was a bit off today but still have us 14/8. I’ll roll with him as our top guy any day.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
They smashed the team in the mouth and knocked the guys around. We weren’t expecting it I think.

Reaction Score
Love Bouknight. However, defenses have made him a focal point and I also think he makes himself a focal point at times and that is when the turnovers and fall downs start to happen.

Reaction Score
I love Bouk and think he’s incredibly talented. Just wish he wouldn’t make silly/costly turnovers with the dribble, he’s too good for that. He didn’t play well tonight and credit to the opponent, but he’s better than that. The results just suck with the prime time game and what was on the line.

Reaction Score
duckk everyone on this board that comes out and trashes our best player every time we don’t win a game. Give our guy a break, he showed immense toughness to come out here and play 35 minutes after his body failed him yesterday. Creighton literally through everything they had at him and made it their mission to make sure he didn’t score 40. Christ, some of you guys are literally the worst.
Ahh...this is a results-driven business and if you want to be special, you step up at special times. The semis of the BET is one of those times. And our best player stunk tonight. End of story. No one hates him. But he failed when when we needed him. And that’s not very UConn-like for a true star.

Get over yourself.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
What are you talking about? He scores 20 points a game. Take the 20 points a game off the board. How are we doing without him?
He doesn’t have the killer instinct of past stars. 20 is great, but we we need him to hit a dagger shot, he comes up short.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom