Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
Bouk at #13 in John Hollinger's new Draft Big Board:

Likens him to Jordan Clarkson and projects him as an annual Sixth Man winner. At first, I was slighted by that comparison, but Clarkson has surprisingly averaged 18.4 ppg this season for the Jazz and 15.3 ppg in his career.
Nice! Yeah, I think Clarkson is a realistic current NBA comp for Bouknight. Really effective offensive player for one of the very best teams in the league and just signed a 50 million dollar contract. I think Bouknight's ceiling is higher than 6MOTY, but it's absurd to only compare him to guys like Booker and LaVine. I would like to think that Bouk will be a better defender than Clarkson though.

Reaction Score
Ringer did a video mock draft. Bouk went 8 to Magic. Tjarks seems to be a bigger fan of Bouk than KOC, although KOC did say he'd be moving him into his top 10 in next update on a recent Simmons pod (who brings up Bouk every podcast).

Reaction Score

this says 6th to okc. god that would suck. cant root for them after the sonics were stolen and that place should not have a pro sports team to begin with.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

this says 6th to okc. god that would suck. cant root for them after the sonics were stolen and that place should not have a pro sports team to begin with.

6th pick would be fire for coach and UConm basketball.

NBA is not about where you start. James is showing work ethic that will transcend.

Reaction Score
From the array of reports I’m seeing from like 6 reporters I can’t see bouknight getting past 10 in the lottery

Reaction Score
6th pick would be fire for coach and UConm basketball.
not the point. he's going in the lottery no matter what that's a given, but some markets are better than others in terms of national exposure. it just so happens every other market is better than okc.

Reaction Score
James would want to be the 6th pick. I understand your point. Also the 6th pick puts enhances UConns's brand.
the 5th pick or the 7th pick or 8th pick would enhance UConn's brand just as much. it's not 6th pick to okc or bust.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

They would give Boul every chance to develop since they make the the process sixers look like the current lakers

Reaction Score
the 5th pick or the 7th pick would enhance UConn's brand just as much. it's not 6th pick to okc or bust.
I understsnd that as well. If the Lakers trade up and pick him that enhances the brand. The brand will be enhanced hopefully with a top ten pick.

Reaction Score
Any reports on Bouk getting the green room invite?
I haven't seen anything yet, but it would be shocking and pretty much unprecedented if he wasn't invited. Stoked they are doing the draft in person again. Should be a special moment for Bouk, especially in his hometown.

Reaction Score
That is just way too many imo
I don’t see the problem with that at all. It’s a really talented draft and the majority of the players on that list will be lotto picks.

Certainly happy that Bouk is going to get his chance to walk across the stage

the Q

Reaction Score
I don’t see the problem with that at all. It’s a really talented draft and the majority of the players on that list will be lotto picks.

Certainly happy that Bouk is going to get his chance to walk across the stage

You already have more guys than lottery picks.

the Q

Reaction Score
Why do they have to be lottery picks to be invited?

that was the whole point. You Invite a select few guys.

the more you take; the more likely you get one of those awful to watch Rashard Lewis or geno smith situations.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

not you, but the list:
fail. i will give them space on the sharif cooper decision, but no isaiah jackson on the invite? tsk, tsk, tsk. 'experts' sleepin' again. at least they finally figgered out who josh giddey is.
no facts or info, but it feels like spurs at 12 will take either sir james, or isaiah. mebbe im wrong tho. mebbe isaiah really is number 30 something, like they told me back in april? nah.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom