Bouknight charged with evading responsibility, interfering with police and more | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Bouknight charged with evading responsibility, interfering with police and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe I’m alone here. But I’m just not willing to throw this season away to prove a point. I admire those who feel differently
To be honest, not punishing him at all would likely be worse for the team in the long run. But you misread my post if you think I'd want some accountability for him "to prove a point."

Reaction Score
To be honest, not punishing him at all would likely be worse for the team in the long run. But you misread my post if you think I'd want some accountability for him "to prove a point.
No, I agree some punishment should be made. 2 games max imo tho. I fully understand your point and you aren’t wrong.

Reaction Score
Serious question: did I miss the part where his charges were upgraded to auto theft and DUI or are the usual suspects just talking out of their _____ as usual?
Courant obtained the police report. In the report the officer stated he smelled alcohol on his breath. Also the owner of the car stated she didn't give him permission to use the car and that she wanted him arrested.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Can you point me to the article where he's charged with DUI and car theft?

can you point to my post where I said he was charged with a DUI and car theft?

polycom

Reaction Score
Courant obtained the police report. In the report the officer stated he smelled alcohol on his breath. Also the owner of the car stated she didn't give him permission to use the car and that she wanted him arrested.

Uh excuse me, you’re making that up. According to the yard, YOU didn’t read anything. You are making it up.

C

Chief00

Soon there will be video of the stop or what he was doing before the stop. Nobody seems to be letting up from twitter investigators to our beat writers. Connecticut trying to bring down one it’s own again...and that’s fine sometimes I guess, but this is a teenager who messed up. There really isn’t a need to keep piling on.
I agree, I was personally turned off by Anthony’s preachy article.

Reaction Score
Uh excuse me, you’re making that up. According to the yard, YOU didn’t read anything. You are making it up.
quotes from the Courant article:

"Some details of the arrest were released Tuesday, but the warrant showed that the officer who stopped the 19-year-old freshman at Royce Circle and Wilbur Cross Way, said he “detected an odor of alcoholic beverage emitting from Bouknight.” No tests were administered, as Bouknight ran from the scene shortly after being asked for identification. A series of charges filed against Bouknight earlier this week did not include driving under the influence."

"The owner of the car told police she had not given anyone permission to use her car, and the keys had been left in the kitchen of her apartment. She and her friends, after an evening at Ted’s Bar and Restaurant and another unnamed bar near campus, invited “15 to 20 people” back to the apartment. She said, at that time, she wanted the person who drove her car to be arrested."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
As much as I want to see him play for UConn, if he stole the car and was driving under the influence, kick him out of the university. Oui/Dui/Dwi is attempted murder as far as I'm concerned.

So is texting and driving, but all the kids do that. We gotta kick everybody out

polycom

Reaction Score
As a matter of fact I can, though I'll give you the DUI was just in a "What if" scenario
Excellent so you acknowledge you made up that part. Good start, so which part is a lie? The running from the cops or the police report stating that she wanted the person who took her car arrested? Or is the courant article a lie?

polycom

Reaction Score
quotes from the Courant article:

"Some details of the arrest were released Tuesday, but the warrant showed that the officer who stopped the 19-year-old freshman at Royce Circle and Wilbur Cross Way, said he “detected an odor of alcoholic beverage emitting from Bouknight.” No tests were administered, as Bouknight ran from the scene shortly after being asked for identification. A series of charges filed against Bouknight earlier this week did not include driving under the influence."

"The owner of the car told police she had not given anyone permission to use her car, and the keys had been left in the kitchen of her apartment. She and her friends, after an evening at Ted’s Bar and Restaurant and another unnamed bar near campus, invited “15 to 20 people” back to the apartment. She said, at that time, she wanted the person who drove her car to be arrested."
Sir according to the BY you are making it up this is fake news. You made up these quotes...

Reaction Score
If true, which we don’t know with certainty, as badly as it hurts, and its going to hurt badly, the kid has to go. End of story. Other students deserve safe environments. Can’t be tolerated, not an iota.

C

Chief00

How long was the officer with him, if he fled?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The owner of the car stated she didn't give him permission to use the car and that she wanted him arrested.
True but the next day she said that she was intoxicated when she made the statement and didn’t remember if she had given him permission or not.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Some of ya'll not caught up on the latest

Reaction Score
Excellent so you acknowledge you made up that part. Good start, so which part is a lie? The running from the cops or the police report stating that she wanted the person who took her car arrested? Or is the courant article a lie?
You conveniently left out the part where she then took back that statement and said she couldn't remember if she let him borrow the car. The Courant article isn't a lie, you just only used part of it

Reaction Score
If true, which we don’t know with certainty, as badly as it hurts, and its going to hurt badly, the kid has to go. End of story. Other students deserve safe environments. Can’t be tolerated, not an iota.
has to go Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak