Boston announcement? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boston announcement?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I’d be surprised if the beat writers are there. Maybe the Courant will send KS, but no way Carl and Doug are going.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I appreciate your motivation if not your wisdom. If I tried one backflip I would likely end up in the hospital.
just thinking about doing one would probably put me in traction!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have said before that Boston’s announcement is a very big deal in the USVI. She could be the biggest athletic star to come out of St Thomas since Tim Duncan. Her pending announcement has already generated local media coverage, and I’m sure all the local press, plus a couple of UConn beat reporters will be on hand for her official announcement.

While UConn coaches and players can not attend per NCAA rules, the fact that the best team in the history of WBB will arrive one day before her announcement and start playing one day after is a rather extraordinary coincidence.

Obviously UConn’s presence in St Thomas will supercharge the environment, particularly if Boston decides, as many of us hope and expect, to become a Husky.

I expect to see Aliyah, her family and friends at all 3 UConn games, supporting what in all likelihood will be her future team.

Wearing a BIG smile and UConn gear from head to toe. :D

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what time Ms. Boston will be announcing her decision tomorrow? ...Fingers crossed she'll choose UConn!

as of a moment ago I have seen nothing on AB's or her Dad's twitter accounts about any announcement tomorrow.............

Carnac

Reaction Score
Boston and Jones' announcements are the two BIGGEST news items of interest here in the yard right now.
There are a lot of Boneyard news hounds hoping to get the "SCOOP" on the announcement, and be the first to post it. I'll sit back and wait for someone to post the results of her reveal. Hopefully, UConn Nation will be in an
unbridled "festive" mood afterwards. :cool: Keep hope alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

Reaction Score
When I log on tomorrow morning at 6:00 am pst, hopefully she will have made her announcement by then.
I'll be holding two drinks, one in each hand. A glass of strychnine poison and a glass of champagne. Which one I toast depends on her. Depending on her choice, one of the two will be appropriate. :eek:

Just kidding. It's not THAT serious. :confused:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
When I log on tomorrow morning at 6:00 am pst, hopefully she will have made her announcement by then.
I'll be holding two drinks, one in each hand. A glass of strychnine poison and a glass of champagne. Which one I toast depends on her. Depending on her choice, one of the two will be appropriate. :eek:

Yes it is, to Charliebball. So you may have to drink the poison.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

You are a true fan(atic).

Reaction Score

Please label the glasses CLEARLY.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

That's like the old Bobcat Goldthwait joke, "One day I had used so much cocaine that I was sitting at a table with a .45 on one side and an ounce of coke on the other and I said, 'Well, I'm gonna use one of these things' ".

One of my favorites from him was when he did his routine once on stage while taking a shower during a Comic Relief benefit. With the microphone stand in front of him he posited, "What would happen if I touch this microphone?" As the audience screamed he reached out and said, "Suddenly this could become a benefit for my girlfriend".

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
OK, my fellow WBB wizards (or is it Lizards, I forget) - IF Ms. Boston joins the Storrs gang, does that: A) Make it more likely that Jones joins too; B) Less likely; C) No effect.

Reaction Score
More likely....

OK, my fellow WBB wizards (or is it Lizards, I forget) - IF Ms. Boston joins the Storrs gang, does that: A) Make it more likely that Jones joins too; B) Less likely; C) No effect.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Wow! I had no idea that Worcester Academy sent the entire team to St Thomas to play an exhibition game. Really nice Thanksgiving break, considering how cold it will be in the Northeast over the next few days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom