Boston announcement? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Boston announcement?

Reaction Score
This delay is not good. I have a bad feeling Tennessee or ND has sneaked in the last minutes to steal these top recruits from Geno.

Reaction Score
This delay is not good. I have a bad feeling Tennessee or ND has sneaked in the last minutes to steal these top recruits from Geno.
Then so be it. These would not be the first top recruits he strikes out on, and it wouldn't be the first light recruiting class either. Life goes on and would more likely steer the top recruits from '20 and '21 our way since there would be so much playing time available it's not even funny.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
In case of fire, get out, leave the valuables, but take the pets and LOI. :)

What's to say after the signing, she can't go to their hotel and hand it to Geno personally? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Anticipation anticipation is making me late Is keeping me waiting. Carly Simon’s voice is in my head for 6 and a half more hours. Or the children asking “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Every 5 minutes. Gonna be a long afternoon

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
i meant intentionally discarded. It's possible for an individual to notarize two (or five) LOI's and only submit one.
I speculated on the possibility of 5. It gives her another week to decide. I think it’s unlikely but possible. That way the notary can’t leak any state secrets.

Reaction Score
Isn't the whole concept of needing something notarized so it can be witnessed? She's still on the hook for the school she had document notarized.

That's not true. Yes, a notarized document confirms that the signature is indeed from the person who signed it. But until the school receives the signed LOI and then files it with the NCAA, there is no commitment on the part of the student.

Reaction Score
Then so be it. These would not be the first top recruits he strikes out on, and it wouldn't be the first light recruiting class either. Life goes on and would more likely steer the top recruits from '20 and '21 our way since there would be so much playing time available it's not even funny.
Relax... Jordan was never a possibility .. UCONN came late to the party. Horston even stated the relationship she developed with holly and the program won out and Tennessee recruited her the hardest. Most recruits like to take all there visits to make sure it’s the right choice and what recruit would want to turn down a free trip to all these programs... it’s the excitement of the recruiting process.. the fact her family is in MASS the fact she’s home at her parents with her high school team and UCONN the only team on her final list also there bolds well.. I would be shocked if she chooses another school. Even muffett stated she’s done for the recruiting class and would be shocked if she ends up signing another player. Relax .. all signs are pointing to UCONN .. have a little faith.. the announcement was in plan for months and months that’s why the delay it all makes sense .. the setting couldn’t be any perfect

Reaction Score
I believe the notarization was necessary to verify that the signature took place prior to the Nov. 21st deadline so that she wouldn’t have to wait until the spring signing period.

Reaction Score
I think Y’all land Boston. I just don’t feel all that good about it as a ND fan and Usually my gut feeling is right. Y’all will probably be able to go and pop some bottles in a few hours.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Anticipation anticipation is making me late Is keeping me waiting. Carly Simon’s voice is in my head for 6 and a half more hours. Or the children asking “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Every 5 minutes. Gonna be a long afternoon
Better Carly Simon's voice in your head than the voice of your neighbor's dog Harvey. :eek::eek:

Reaction Score
I think Y’all land Boston. I just don’t feel all that good about it as a ND fan and Usually my gut feeling is right. Y’all will probably be able to go and pop some bottles in a few hours.

well you guys already have two excellent 2019 signings so we would be even.............seems fair..............;)

Reaction Score
well you guys already have two excellent 2019 signings so we would be even...seems fair....;)
ND needs a post player like Boston tho. Especially with losing Jessica and Bri. Brunelle and Boston would compliment each other well. But I think Boston is all UCONN and I’ve felt this way for a couple weeks now. Just means ND is gonna need to hit big in the 2020 class. But I am pleased with the two players ND has in this class.

Reaction Score
No "Delay"... we're still in the Early Signing Period. Boston published the date she would announce a while back and has not changed. Jones delayed her announcement because of the fires in Northern California and that was a more important thing to focus on... plus of course her school was closed due to the smoke/air quality and thus she could not make the public announcement that she wanted. Let them have their time in the spotlight and move on from there. :rolleyes:;);):cool:

Reaction Score
ND needs a post player like Boston tho. Especially with losing Jessica and Bri. Brunelle and Boston would compliment each other well. But I think Boston is all UCONN and I’ve felt this way for a couple weeks now. Just means ND is gonna need to hit big in the 2020 class. But I am pleased with the two players ND has in this class.

maybe but you do have Cosgrove (6'4"), Vaughn (6'3") and Patterson (6'2") to go along with Brunelle (6'2")...............UConn has ONO (6'4") and a couple of non starters at 6'2"...............

Reaction Score
maybe but you do have Cosgrove (6'4"), Vaughn (6'3") and Patterson (6'2") to go along with Brunelle (6'2").....UConn has ONO (6'4") and a couple of non starters at 6'2".....
That is true even tho Cosgrove is more similar to Brunelle I’d say. Vaughn and Patterson tho could fill what will miss with a Bri and Jessica in a way. Brunelle and Cosgrove are more finesse players I’d say then someone who can get in the paint and muscle themselves around even tho that could be something they could turn into. I guess it depends on what Muffet wants to do with them.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She's coming to UCONN people. Take a deep breath and ...

1542837821431.png

Reaction Score
She is playing a game at 6pm EST and will be announcing following the game. I would expect the earliest we hear anything is between 7-7:30, but probably closer to 8pm est.

Reaction Score

Plus 100000. Not a big deal if she walked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom