Boston announcement? | The Boneyard

Boston announcement?

Reaction Score
Is there a date set for when Aaliyah Boston will make her decision? I have heard reference that it will be this week but not sure of the day. Thanks

Reaction Score
I believe it will be this week due to the schedule for signing LOI. I believe the window is open now, and closes sometime later this week. Else, she can verbal whenever she wants, but cannot sign LOI until spring, if I remember correctly.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Is her home on the same island that we are playing on Thursday/Friday/Saturday?

Sure would be nice to have her sign with Huskies and then stop by and see a game or two...picture herself playing with the underclass kids next year.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I have said before that Boston’s announcement is a very big deal in the USVI. She could be the biggest athletic star to come out of St Thomas since Tim Duncan. Her pending announcement has already generated local media coverage, and I’m sure all the local press, plus a couple of UConn beat reporters will be on hand for her official announcement.

While UConn coaches and players can not attend per NCAA rules, the fact that the best team in the history of WBB will arrive one day before her announcement and start playing one day after is a rather extraordinary coincidence.

Obviously UConn’s presence in St Thomas will supercharge the environment, particularly if Boston decides, as many of us hope and expect, to become a Husky.

I expect to see Aliyah, her family and friends at all 3 UConn games, supporting what in all likelihood will be her future team.

Reaction Score
I have said before that Boston’s announcement is a very big deal in the USVI. She could be the biggest athletic star to come out of St Thomas since Tim Duncan. Her pending announcement has already generated local media coverage, and I’m sure all the local press, plus a couple of UConn beat reporters will be on hand for her official announcement.

While UConn coaches and players can not attend per NCAA rules, the fact that the best team in the history of WBB will arrive one day before her announcement and start playing one day after is a rather extraordinary coincidence.

Obviously UConn’s presence in St Thomas will supercharge the environment, particularly if Boston decides, as many of us hope and expect, to become a Husky.

I expect to see Aliyah, her family and friends at all 3 UConn games, supporting what in all likelihood will be her future team.
Ohhhhhhhh MY MY MY! I will probably do 5 back flips in a row if she commits to UCONN! This would be an early Christmas present for me. Impatiently waiting...fingers crossed!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ohhhhhhhh MY MY MY! I will probably do 5 back flips in a row if she commits to UCONN! This would be an early Christmas present for me. Impatiently waiting...fingers crossed!

Christmas? Don't wait that long to celebrate. Getting Boston will infinitely sweeten my (our) thanksgiving and when you sit down at the table to give thanks, after the perfunctory thanks to god, make sure you give thanks to Geno, CD and UConn. :);)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I appreciate your motivation if not your wisdom. If I tried one backflip I would likely end up in the hospital.

Reaction Score

Isn't TD from St. Croix?

Reaction Score
Tim Duncan is from St. Croix where I live, not from St. Thomas. But yes it will be a big deal in the USVI WHEN she declares for UCONN. I will feel very proud.
Isn't TD from St. Croix?
Tim Duncan is from St. Croix, where I currently live. Raja Bell, who played for the Phoenix Suns is from St. Thomas. But yes, it will be a big deal WHEN Boston declares it's UConn. I will be proud to be a U.S. Virgin Islander.

Reaction Score

WISE: Congrats.....or CONNgrats for BY enthusiasts: you will be shattering my TOTAL lifetime record of zero with that performance (leaving out some accomplished with the indispensable aid of a diving board)

Reaction Score

might be a bit uncomfortable for all concerned if she announces she's going elsewhere..............because I'm Mr positive I'll assume that's simply not going to happen...................

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Why would UConn beat writers be there if she may commit elsewhere?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom