Boston announcement? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Boston announcement?

Reaction Score
We're getting Ms.Jones as well.Never heard her called "baby Stanford.":cool:
Completely agree...how could someone

OPPPPPPS!! Wrong Aailya.....sorry couldn't help myself..:rolleyes:

Slap on that wrist of yours...!

This is your final warning. :D:D
I think it was just an attempt to "Stir the Pot"... as if there isn't enough angst to go around!Head bang

Reaction Score
Slap on that wrist of yours...!

This is your final warning. :D:D

you gotta admit the timing was impeccable..............although I could have been mean and posted it at like 8pm.........

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Plus 100000. Not a big deal if she walked.
Come on Ralphie. We all know you really do want that Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. Do not pretend you don't. :D

Reaction Score
Wow, almost like I was the ONLY one that called this. Like I said MULTIPLE times(to the point of ridicule) UConn will not get a single player of Horston, Boston, Jones, Bueckers, and Fudd!

Reaction Score
better then ND but still extremely disappointing....................I'll wait with the this is why we don't put all out eggs in a few baskets routine till after Jones makes her choice known

Reaction Score
Well I’m glad She didn’t choose UCONN. If She wasn’t gonna choose ND I was just hoping it wouldn’t be UCONN even tho I thought it would be. I’m shocked. Even tho with HS Kids I shouldn’t be. You never know sometimes what way their leaning.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
better then ND but still extremely disappointing.....I'll wait with the this is why we don't put all out eggs in a few baskets routine till after Jones makes her choice known
Just as well do it now.

Reaction Score
Disappointing, but it just means we have to work that much harder to stay on top... I like that! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Yes - her name is Hannah Gusters. At least IMO. UConn is already after her. Has a similar build to Boston. Traditional post player.

Dalayah Daniels is a good 4 player who we have interest in too.

I know no one here is high on her, but do we go after Kamilla Cardosa? We can’t only go for Gusters. I personally like Cardosa.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe Geno invited Gusters to campus because he wasn’t confident about Boston. I was concerned that may have been a reason. Or not.

Reaction Score
well AB can have my extra High Holiday temple tickets..not getting an offer like that at ND!!!!!!!!!!...:rolleyes:

as an addendum: Sorry those tickets are suddenly no longer available..............:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Maybe Geno invited Gusters to campus because he wasn’t confident about Boston. I was concerned that may have been a reason. Or not.

I believe I made that comment at the time..............also don't forget 6'4" Natalija Marshall who made the trip to Storrs not too long ago...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom