Borges: UConn not done recruiting 2019 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Borges: UConn not done recruiting 2019

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Stay in your lane bro.
His pompous posts just scream for criticism. If he’s 10% of what he thinks he is he should be able to handle it on his own.
Stay in your lane bro. Put him on ignore if you don't like his posts. The rest of us don't need to keep hearing your opinion on it.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Gray probably isn’t good enough for UConn in 2020, let alone reclassifying up a year. Most of the teams that offered him back in May are no longer actively recruiting him.
I honestly forgot about him. He barely even plays for PSA but he’s a player being recruited on upside/potential. Didn’t borges article mention something about a longer term solution?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yeah I'm sure the boneyard posters have a better eye than the staff. Give me a break.
You do realize the irony in this.

Even JC had some misses.

No I don’t accept posters at face value. However in my evaluation Ricker offers some reasonable insight on recruits.

But according to you I would have been better off being snarky and making a snide remark about a poster who equates a player he never saw but had no problem equating him to a player coached by someone he despises, who claims said coach never developed players and yet now acts excited about using said player for comparison.

#didigetitrightthistime

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Stay in your lane bro. Put him on ignore if you don't like his posts. The rest of us don't need to keep hearing your opinion on it.
Ignore is a good solution here. But not for you or @Chief00

Reaction Score
Not Cliff...

31C7AA23-D986-4186-B2DA-B4198DC73736.jpeg

Reaction Score
Holy pot calling the kettle black. There is only ONE person on this board craving attention and we all know who that is (hint, he's the ONLY one that is so desperate for attention that he refers to himself in the 3rd person). Go back into hiding Chief so you can wait for some news to break so you can break some news.

Complains someone strives for attention, then proceeds to give him all your attention. Classic BY

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Complains someone strives for attention, then proceeds to give him all your attention. Classic BY
I love this place. Check out the @Travelman32 thread about horrible employers.

It’s hilarious how a guy baring his sole and expecting to get sympathy ends up with posters giving him good natured razzing.

The primary gist to that thread is just move on from a bad situation instead of whining about it.

Check out some of the posters. @Deepster (always ranting about Hartford murders), @whaler11 (take your pick there’s so many to choose from), and a large number of posters that if you introduce the letter k followed by the letter o you know they have to make a comment.

But my favorite is the guy who for an entire season ate a ketchup covered turkey sandwich. It was for the mojo. Moan, moan, moan. Guy acted like the Arby’s franchise closed down. Now this guy is laughing at a guy who got well played. No wonder that season was bad. What do you expect from a zeta dude.

I vote this year “The Juuuuurdge” hang @Travelman32 and the sentence should be an @champs99and04 type post after every game as opposed to a measly 4 page whining resignation letter type post.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Holy pot calling the kettle black. There is only ONE person on this board craving attention and we all know who that is (hint, he's the ONLY one that is so desperate for attention that he refers to himself in the 3rd person). Go back into hiding Chief so you can wait for some news to break so you can break some news.
I think your lucky chief posts . Lucky or not he breaks news before anyone else. No idea how he does it

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
You know, the more I think about it...if EVERYONE stayed in their lane, this place would suck.
Well maybe you should stay in your lane bro... ;)

I agree Madmann somewhat..., for my part, post whatever you want, including whining about another poster, but then don't cry when you get called out for it, particularly if you are drone on about it repeatedly.

"Jimmy is a jerk" is fine, I guess, but "Jimmy is a jerk and I'm going keep posting it until you all agree with me" gets old fast.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well maybe you should stay in your lane bro... ;)

I agree Madmann somewhat..., for my part, post whatever you want, including whining about another poster, but then don't cry when you get called out for it, particularly if you are drone on about it repeatedly.

"Jimmy is a jerk" is fine, I guess, but "Jimmy is a jerk and I'm going keep posting it until you all agree with me" gets old fast.
That post would be ok, if you used a different name.
Love
Jimmy.

Reaction Score

are we still recruiting him? staff is very familiar with PSA but havent seen jamal mentioned here recently.

i'm optimistic about andre jackson but where cam thomas and niels lane wind up is anyone's guess at this point...

if we miss on thomas and lane but can still land a 4* SG like jamal it would be the ideal consolation prize (he's ranked 88 on the 247 composite with offers from florida, notre dame, ohio state, among others)

as far as name recognition goes he definitely looks better than sam cassell jr!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

are we still recruiting him? staff is very familiar with PSA but havent seen jamal mentioned here recently.

i'm optimistic about andre jackson but where cam thomas and niels lane wind up is anyone's guess at this point...

if we miss on thomas and lane but can still land a 4* SG like jamal it would be the ideal consolation prize (he's ranked 88 on the 247 composite with offers from florida, notre dame, ohio state, among others)

Were out on him. Haven’t been mentioned with him all season.

Reaction Score

He's 6ft tall and can't pass the rock. Not sure we have much of a rol for him the way Hirley wants to construct the team

Reaction Score
Were out on him

so we have 8 top 150 targets still in play for 2020 with 3 (maybe 4) open schollys?

SG
Thomas and Lane
SF
Jackson
PF
Ware and Springs
C
Cliff, Hugley, and Cardwell

hypothetically speaking, if we miss on cam and niels do we bank a scholly for 2021 or do we double dip at Center or PF?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom