Big East OOC 2.0 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC 2.0

Reaction Score
Kalk looks physically ill.
Announcers speculating that something’s wrong with Kalk because he’s weeping on the bench more than unusual
That’s a nice excuse

The video shots of him that they showed kind of made sense. He was definitely rubbing his head and looking in pain the way that someone with a migraine or cold/flu would do. Face looks a bit flush too

But on the floor, it doesn't look like he's a step slow and it doesn't look like there's any issues with energy. Ballo is just bullying him in the paint. Way too strong and just shoving Kalkbrenner into his positions. Those don't seem like things that not feeling sick would solve. Dude is 7'0, 260

Reaction Score
Whatever is up with Kalkbrenner...if it doesn't get better tonight, Creighton is toast.

Trey Alexander is a fun guy to watch. Great dribbler and generator of offense inside the arc plus a versatile defender who can guard 1 through 3 with ease.

Cool also to watch Mason Miller for the first time. I have a feeling he'll be a stud in two years and be one of those very good four-year players for McDermott.

Ballo looks totally different this season. Seamlessly fit in as the starting big after backing up Koloko last season.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
The video shots of him that they showed kind of made sense. He was definitely rubbing his head and looking in pain the way that someone with a migraine or cold/flu would do. Face looks a bit flush too

But on the floor, it doesn't look like he's a step slow and it doesn't look like there's any issues with energy. Ballo is just bullying him in the paint. Way too strong and just shoving Kalkbrenner into his positions. Those don't seem like things that not feeling sick would solve. Dude is 7'0, 260
I obviously don’t know if he’s sick or not but it’s pretty typical of him to pout and start stressing himself out when he makes mistakes on the floor. Jays fans on here can comment.

Reaction Score
Kaluma getting exposed these last couple games. They need to get Scheierman shots. This is also why you need a bench, they look gassed this game and Kaluma needs to sit.

Reaction Score
I obviously don’t know if he’s sick or not but it’s pretty typical of him to pout and start stressing himself out when he makes mistakes on the floor. Jays fans on here can comment.
Look he’s feeling better now

Reaction Score
What an end. Creighton down 3, Arizona takes a foul on Trey Alexander with 2 seconds left after Kalkbrenner burned most of the clock by pump faking a 3 and then dribbling into midrange (?)

Nembhard intentionally missed the second, but Creighton only had 3 team fouls. They never got Arizona to the line and didn't touch the ball again.

Great game!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What an end. Creighton down 3, Arizona takes a foul on Trey Alexander with 2 seconds left after Kalkbrenner burned most of the clock by pump faking a 3 and then dribbling into midrange (?)

Trey intentionally missed the second, but Creighton only had 3 team fouls. They never got Arizona to the line and didn't touch the ball again.

Great game!!
Nembhard

Reaction Score

Trey intentionally missed the second, but Creighton only had 3 team fouls. They never got Arizona to the line and didn't touch the ball again.

Great game!!
They technically touched it again when They intentionally threw it off Kalk LOL

Reaction Score
I started Arizona -2.5 and got Creighton 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 & 12.5. I chopped because my starter was the biggest bet. Ramey's foul cost me. Crazy that I lost the Zona line that looked like a lock, didn't see that coming.

Reaction Score
League profiles go up and and down as teams and coaches change. The ACC rode high a very long time, the SEC was a joke. In general I would root for a BE team against other conferences but I have acquaintances who are Pitt and St.John’s people (Pitt’s fans suck) and we now hate Pitt and Cuse cause they’re out but should root for St.John’s? Their fans are obnoxious and just as bad. Just don’t buy into this conference kumbaya thing. For me it’s individual matchups for who I root against based on past history. Who do I dislike most? Duke. Many are tied for #2 but I just don’t hate Cuse the way so many here do.
I don’t disagree that it’s hard to root for certain teams, just pointing out why I think it is good for UConn if our conference mates do well in the non conference. I don’t want to root for creighton but since I knew it was good for UConn I just turned the game off lol

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
42-16 (6-11).

Marquette and Providence win; Butler and Creighton lose.

Reaction Score
Villanova off to a good start. 14-7. Hitting their 3's. Glad I loaded it and now I'm starting to hedge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom