Big East Comings and Goings | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Big East Comings and Goings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
O, it was about dissatisfaction with his recruiting, but you knew that.

Reaction Score

An intriguing and diamond-in-the-rough piece, Stanley hasn't played much for Xavier, first with eligibility issues and then an ACL tear in January of '21.

However, at Hampton, Stanley averaged 22p, 7.2r, 1.5b and 57.4 fg% in 19-20.

Xavier now with THREE players opting-in with their extra years between Nunge, Kunkel and Stanley.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
not really all that different than what all of us here think we need to do to be a 'hypothetically' good team next year... it's the new landscape of college basketball. Judge rosters in August, not April.
I'll judge in April, April 2023.

Reaction Score

“He’s fun. He does some brilliant, brilliant things,” NY Jayhawks coach Jay David told The Post. “It gives St. John’s a dynamic player. He sees the game a step ahead. His IQ and his passing are at the highest level for a college basketball player, but his decision making can be questionable and his shot needs a lot of work.”

He's perfect for St. John's. Lol

Reaction Score
“He’s fun. He does some brilliant, brilliant things,” NY Jayhawks coach Jay David told The Post. “It gives St. John’s a dynamic player. He sees the game a step ahead. His IQ and his passing are at the highest level for a college basketball player, but his decision making can be questionable and his shot needs a lot of work.”

He's perfect for St. John's. Lol

You can't play Posh and Curbelo together in the year 2022. It's a disaster waiting to happen if they're in the half court. Posh shot 22% from 3 and he was the better shooter of the pair this year. Especially since they don't actually have anyone worthwhile to pass to. I know Mike Anderson will do everything in his power to not be in the half-court, but that's basically all crunch time is.

Reaction Score

Newton / Hawkins / Jackson / Sanogo is the best foursome in the BE

Nembard / Alexander / Kaluma / Kalkbrenner was right there until kalkbrenner's injury

no other foursome is in the same tier as UConn and Creighton right now

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Nembard / Alexander / Kaluma / Kalkbrenner was a close second until kalkbrenner's injury

But pc has bynum, unbelievable culture, and a 1 year winning tradition

Reaction Score

Nembard / Alexander / Kaluma / Kalkbrenner was right there until kalkbrenner's injury

On paper, those 4 player units look pretty even to me. Let's see how both teams fill out the rosters.

Note: Kalkbrenner apparently suffered an MCL (?), not the dreaded ACL, so he should be good to go in November.

Reaction Score
I’m not well versed in Twitter, but after this tweet, any chance Carter does NOT go to Providence?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
On paper, those 4 player units look pretty even to me. Let's see how both teams fill out the rosters.

Note: Kalkbrenner apparently suffered an MCL (?), not the dreaded ACL, so he should be good to go in November.

Xavier with Jones, Freemantle and Nunge plus whoever and a real coach is a pretty good top 4.

Reaction Score
I’m not well versed in Twitter, but after this tweet, any chance Carter does NOT go to Providence?

with the additions of locke and carter their backcourt is starting to fill up. still room for floyd as a 5th G unless he wants an even bigger role. cant wait to see where he ends up.

Bynum
Breed-Carter
Locke-Floyd?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A certain Mr. Bates hath entered Ye Olde Portal

Um...ahhh.....probably a bad idea.

Right?

Reaction Score
A certain Mr. Bates hath entered Ye Olde Portal

Um...ahhh.....probably a bad idea.

Right?
His next decision is definitely already made, and I don't think UConn/Hurley would have any interest anyway. His dad would make Vance Jackson Sr look like an angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom