Big East Comings and Goings | The Boneyard

Big East Comings and Goings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought it would be nice to have a thread to see what’s going on with the other BE schools this off-season.

First up:

Edit: Find it a little odd that there has been no announcement yet on the future of Lavall Jordan

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
He was really good this year playing behind Watson. His on/off splits and advanced metrics were way better than Watson's. This will be an underrated development for the conference.
Yeah, pc putting the pieces together to be in the running to get picked 6th in the BE preseason

Reaction Score
PC with a core of Bynum, Croswell, Breed. They're a lock for a Wednesday afternoon exit at MSG.

Reaction Score
PC with a core of Bynum, Croswell, Breed. They're a lock for a Wednesday afternoon exit at MSG.
I think Minaya and Horchler both have an extra year if they want it but will be 24 and 25 next season. If the both came back I would pencil in for top half of Big East, but no idea what odds of one or both returning. Outside of that, yea would not consider that a strong core for next season.

Reaction Score
I think Minaya and Horchler both have an extra year if they want it but will be 24 and 25 next season. If the both came back I would pencil in for top half of Big East, but no idea what odds of one or both returning. Outside of that, yea would not consider that a strong core for next season.
Horchler is done. He has already played 5 years.

Press release from last year when he announced he was using his extra COVID year

Reaction Score
Horchler is done. He has already played 5 years.

Press release from last year when he announced he was using his extra COVID year
I stand corrected. I thought he only played 4 seasons + 1 redshirt year, with one of the 4 seasons played being the COVID year but I guess he is done based on the link you sent.

Reaction Score
Croswell has a chance to be very good next year if he can learn to stop fouling, but for someone who has already played 4 seasons I'm not sure that'll change much. 6.2 fouls per 40 minutes is rough.

Reaction Score
I stand corrected. I thought he only played 4 seasons + 1 redshirt year, with one of the 4 seasons played being the COVID year but I guess he is done based on the link you sent.
He played his freshman year at Eastern Florida State College before North Florida, so a 1 year JUCO I guess.

Reaction Score
Why? He is doing the same thing RJ and Tyrese did and is a year older than both.
Sure doing same thing, but UConn (we hope) has a core of Andre, Hawk, and Sanogo to fall back on for next year plus Karaban and CFG that I expect to make contributions and TBD on Samson / Akok / Donovan.

If Champagnie doesn't return he has...Posh Alexander...Addae-Wussu...1 4 star recruiting coming in and a bag of leaves. Would be an uphill battle for them to be a top half Big East team without hitting the portal extremely hard in a way that was not evident from Anderson's work last offseason.

Reaction Score
I think he'll take his chances either getting drafted or a FA signing. Another year is not going to get him into the first round
He’s a great player. Should have a decent career.

Reaction Score
Sure doing same thing, but UConn (we hope) has a core of Andre, Hawk, and Sanogo to fall back on for next year plus Karaban and CFG that I expect to make contributions and TBD on Samson / Akok / Donovan.

If Champagnie doesn't return he has...Posh Alexander...Addae-Wussu...1 4 star recruiting coming in and a bag of leaves. Would be an uphill battle for them to be a top half Big East team without hitting the portal extremely hard in a way that was not evident from Anderson's work last offseason.
Gotcha. I agree they are going to stink, I thought you were saying the Wheeler loss was on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom