Big East Comings and Goings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Come College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Reaction Score

Doesn’t specify whether or not he is maintaining college eligibility

Reaction Score

Miller has kept 2/3 of the recruiting class so far. As far as I know, Tyrell Ward from DeMatha is still decomitted and looking to play elsewhere

Reaction Score

Hmmm.

Former top 60 recruit. Was in Scrugg's shadow a bit the last few years, especially when he came back for 5th year. Played off ball a lot because of it. Even when Scruggs was out in NIT, didn't really make an impression as a PG, but did flash some scoring in the finals.

Not a 3pt shooter (only took 6 all year), but FT% was good this year, so maybe at some point? Tough finisher in the paint, good athlete.

Reaction Score
I was a bit underwhelmed by Odom the games I saw. Seemed like a solid player but he committed so many dumb fouls it was hard for me to see anything else

Reaction Score
Hmmm.

Former top 60 recruit. Was in Scrugg's shadow a bit the last few years, especially when he came back for 5th year. Played off ball a lot because of it. Even when Scruggs was out in NIT, didn't really make an impression as a PG, but did flash some scoring in the finals.

Not a 3pt shooter (only took 6 all year), but FT% was good this year, so maybe at some point? Tough finisher in the paint, good athlete.
I like Odom, but not for this UConn team. We need shooters, not necessarily athletic freaks.

Reaction Score

this doesn't surprise me at all. Ike Obiagu is a really smart guy studying to become a professional accountant and the CPA exam. Announcers were talking about how after games he would immediately start studying that and that he has a real passion for it. I don't think he has a passion for basketball as it was just a means to a free education. I am not knocking the guy in any way when I say that, it's just a mere observation.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was a bit underwhelmed by Odom the games I saw. Seemed like a solid player but he committed so many dumb fouls it was hard for me to see anything else
Super minor, but I find it annoying that he seems to argue every call.

He's a fun rim attacker, but he literally doesn't shoot threes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom