Big East Comings and Goings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Comings and Goings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
PC with a core of Bynum, Croswell, Breed. They're a lock for a Wednesday afternoon exit at MSG.
Why, because the names don't garner any attention, their HS rankings. I posted before Cooley does have a best work with a lesser named roster....ex this season, 2014 (BET champs) and 2016. Bynum should be 1st Team All BE, Crow should take another major step(took one this year) lead the league in rebounding, Breed's mins and points will go up and maybe in the running for BE defensive POY. I trust Cooley will hit the portal and PC will be fine, still waiting on Minaya's decision and got a 6'10 leaper athletic shot blocker who can step out in Castro who redshirted......hearing all good things.

Reaction Score

Surprised it’s not more tbh

Not surprising after the season they had. There were some rumors that Georgetown could land some of the LSU transfers because the assistant coach went to Georgetown.

Reaction Score

I would be geniunely shocked if Freeman-Liberty makes it in the NBA. Volume scorer without high end athleticism, undersized for a 2 and lacking the handle for a 1

Reaction Score
this may be from a fake account. it has 2 followers.
Good catch. I will say that account did correctly predict Curbelo leaving. Either way Butler still has A LOT of work to do just to be a top half BE team in 2023.

Reaction Score
Good catch. I will say that account did correctly predict Curbelo leaving. Either way Butler still has A LOT of work to do just to be a top half BE team in 2023.
Is it assummed that Lavall Jordan is staying at this point?

Reaction Score
Is it assummed that Lavall Jordan is staying at this point?
Gotta think so. If they were going to make a move it would be silly to wait this long, all the premiere candidates have by and large been scooped up at this point. I frankly don't know what they are expecting -- it feels like leadership is as aimless as Georgetown. It would take a lot for either program to be a top half Big East team next season.

In both cases now is a great time to start clean since the cupboards are so bare at both institutions but it's prob not happening since there are still some good coaches out there (Medved at CSU, Kimani here, etc.).

Their fanbase seems in complete disarray at the moment.

Reaction Score
Gotta think so. If they were going to make a move it would be silly to wait this long, all the premiere candidates have by and large been scooped up at this point. I frankly don't know what they are expecting -- it feels like leadership is as aimless as Georgetown. It would take a lot for either program to be a top half Big East team next season.

In both cases now is a great time to start clean since the cupboards are so bare at both institutions but it's prob not happening since there are still some good coaches out there (Medved at CSU, Kimani here, etc.).

Their fanbase seems in complete disarray at the moment.

That was my thought as well. I thought he would definitely be out the door, but it seems so late to make a coaching change at this point. Seems like they waited too long.

Reaction Score
Can only hope that none of these accounts decide to falsely tweet about additional UConn players entering the portal. Would cause unimaginable Boneyard meltdown.
Lol the owner of that account must read the boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020