OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 310 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Bull’s Head Pepe’s will be open by April 1.
It took about 3 years for the Fairfield Pepes to start turning out consistently good apizza, despite having brought pizziolas from New Haven. The oven needed to season. Lets talk about Stamford in 2027 ;)

Reaction Score
It took about 3 years for the Fairfield Pepes to start turning out consistently good apizza, despite having brought pizziolas from New Haven. The oven needed to season. Lets talk about Stamford in 2027 ;)
Of the big 3, Sally's is my least favorite - although I would never turn it down. Last month, some buddies suggested going to the Stamford location (I had heard mixed - but mostly unfavorable reviews). To my surprise, it was the really good.

Reaction Score
4188ACD4-ED3C-4DD0-87EC-FB85E3BEFD6A.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hitting up Little Rendezvous for lunch on my way down to Fairfield county today. Getting a plain plus 1, any recommendations?
I hope there aren't 4 hour waits any more. How long was it from the order to when it was ready?

Reaction Score
That almost looks overcooked and I'm such a fan of the char I tell my local place to burn it and they know what to do.
Yeah, as close to overcooked as it gets without being so. They love toeing that line around here lol got fuoco again last night because I’m moving to Boston Monday and idk when I’ll get it again; looked just like the above.

Reaction Score
I hope there aren't 4 hour waits any more. How long was it from the order to when it was ready?
Called ahead. Waited 5 minutes and ate there. Wasn’t all that impressed. Loved the place. Real nice people. Just didn’t think it was great. Tastes better at room temp after I got to my destination. Going to Olde World on the way home tomorrow.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Called ahead. Waited 5 minutes and ate there. Wasn’t all that impressed. Loved the place. Real nice people. Just didn’t think it was great. Tastes better at room temp after I got to my destination. Going to Olde World on the way home tomorrow.
Olde World is very bare bones as a dining spot, but it's been consistently delicious for years. It's good eating at every cool down temperature if you're taking it in the car, and reheats well.

I can't think of a better "on the way home" pie, if your route includes the Wilbur Cross.

Reaction Score
Yeah, as close to overcooked as it gets without being so. They love toeing that line around here lol got fuoco again last night because I’m moving to Boston Monday and idk when I’ll get it again; looked just like the above.
Fuoco makes great pizza.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom