Best Bacon Egg + Cheese in CT? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Best Bacon Egg + Cheese in CT?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Rocking a BEC on vacation right now... now maybe you don’t think it’s worth it, but one of these babies fresh off the griddle makes next level BEC.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Drift just a couple miles over the Suffield CT line and hit 911 Burgers & Dogs in Feeding Hills. Great thick bacon with charrred sausage, egg & cheese on a very big, fresh roll which is a big key to any breakfast sandwich. Excellent stuff there in this little hut stop.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Home Plate deli in Monroe. Best I've ever had. Been eating them for many years and have the belly to prove it!

Reaction Score
It's a little lame because it's so touristy, but when Collin's Diner in Canaan is on (the food's inconsistent) they're as authentically 50's diner as it gets. MONSTER KILLER HOLY CRAP omlets there.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Best places closer to West Hartford? Not driving an hour for this obviously.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Bill & Sams in wolcott is a good BEC especially if you need to get everything movin.

I made a brisket, egg n cheese this morning. It was legit.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I haven't read this whole thread, so forgive me if it's already been posted by someone, but this is the type of food that comes out best when you make it at home. When cooking eggs/egg sandwiches at home with your own ingredients, you can be the master of your own fate even if you're not a skilled chef.

Reaction Score
I haven't read this whole thread, so forgive me if it's already been posted by someone, but this is the type of food that comes out best when you make it at home. When cooking eggs/egg sandwiches at home with your own ingredients, you can be the master of your own fate even if you're not a skilled chef.
Isn't that true of most foods? You go out to eat so you don't have to clean up.

Reaction Score
Isn't that true of most foods? You go out to eat so you don't have to clean up.
There are some foods I won't order at a restaurant because they're not as good as my own cooking, but 90% of the time the food is going to be better at a good restaurant than off my stove.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I know it's not BEC per se, but any love here for the Tasty Yolk truck stationed on Park Ave, Bridgeport, near Sacred Heart (and another I think on Fairfield Ave in Black Rock)? It intercepted me en route from Trumbull to Comfy Cow once, and because I tend not to need to go further west became a happy go-to notwithstanding Comfy Cow being a winning answer.

Reaction Score
I used to get BEC from McD (way back) while driving to work (60 miles in this case). But a constant case of the ('emergency - emergency please to get from street') trots forced abandonment of the golden arches. Try to find a timely crapper on the highway under 'emergency' condiditons. I suppose there are institutions with receipies comprizing less grease / gunpowder. Look forward to the reviews.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom