Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Who has been there? Open Saturdays.

I've been there a few times. Its usually a pretty relaxed environment unless it's an experimentalis release day. They primarily have sours though so keep that in mind but they have a lot of great unique beers. Black Hog is also about 5-10 minutes away.

On a side note I made a trip to Trillium in Canton this past weekend for the Headroom release. It's pricy but Headroom was well worth the drive and it's nice to be able to walk out with over a case of 5 different beers.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm a tailgate guest tomorrow and found myself driving by NEBCO this afternoon. So I put the two together and decided to pull over and pick up a couple of growlers for the pregame. I went with G-Bot and the new Super Supernaut. And I guess the Coriolis is can only, once in awhile? That was the star of the NEBCO beer dinner I attended a few weeks ago.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not sure if it has been mentioned - Forest City Brewery in Middletown
My son is very well versed in the craft beer area - visits breweries throughout the country
I bought him two growlers at this new brewery - Remington and Stargazer
His reaction - these are on the Tree House level
Just an FYI
I cant vouch for the quality - I played too much in the booze game when younger and quit 23 years ago - besides if they were around back then, at the cost of these crafts, it would have left me broke!!!!!

Reaction Score
Went to Southngton Wine & Spirit last night: Only Shipyard on site was the Pumpkin Ale or Blueberry infused in a 4-pack. Neither was appealing. Picked up a 6 pack of G-String Pale Ale by Funky Bow Brewery in Lyman, ME & a 12 pack of Sebago's "Frye's Leap IPA" from Gorham, ME.
Then the wife surprised me with 2 6-packs of KBC IPA that she bought on the way home from work at Trader Joe's in West Hartford.

DRINK TO WIN!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
i am leaving work at 330 and picked up a growler of Olde Mecklenburg Copper (local beer from Charlotte)

Have Apple TV set up and ready to rock on the big screen. 5 hours boys

Reaction Score
I have a growler of G-Bot and a growler of Super Supernaut. It's like Supernaut, but even more super.

Haven't had Super Supernaut yet...All DIPAs for me tonight. Arriving later than usual so I need to play catch-up.
Bringing a bomber of Trillium Upper Case, 4pK of Coriolis some Sip and some R2R.
Should be enough to prime my vocal chords for kickoff!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
An assortment from two of my current favorites, Treehouse and Trillium. LETS GO!

Same here. I got Green and Julius yesterday to go with Fort Point, Congress and Melcher. That ought to cover it...but I'm off to Vermont tomorrow anyway.

Reaction Score
How are you people rocking Treehouse and Trillium? Jealous.

I have a bunch of All day IPA's in my car (in a cooler) ready to go when I can get tf outta here.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
How are you people rocking Treehouse and Trillium? Jealous.

I have a bunch of All day IPA's in my car (in a cooler) ready to go when I can get tf outta here.

I went to Treehouse yesterday and Trillium 2 weeks ago. No biggie since I live in MA (well TH is a haul). I won't be at the game though.

Reaction Score
Wheeeeeeee! Today's Trailblazer. Heading out soon. Go Huskies!
Img_4456.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Love it. Maybe we can finally replace Rolling Rock as the official BY beer. Can't even drink that swill.

I'm up for drinking as much Treehouse as possible, but RR is such a tradition!

Reaction Score
Love it. Maybe we can finally replace Rolling Rock as the official BY beer. Can't even drink that swill.
Was just about to post the same message. We've come a long way since Rolling Rock...thankfully!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom