So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Gonna have to pick up some Maine Beer Company stuff; I see they have a good selection at Amity Wines in New Haven. Gonna have to make a slight road trip this weekend.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
They did last summer....

Another awesome brewery not too far from Grey Sail is Whalers Brewing.
Thanks. We're doing a week vacation on the Rhode Island shore again this summer and I want to load up. I'll check out Whalers too.

Reaction Score
Thanks. We're doing a week vacation on the Rhode Island shore again this summer and I want to load up. I'll check out Whalers too.

If you're into Whiskey...check out Sons of Liberty Distilling. S. Kingston.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If you're into Whiskey...check out Sons of Liberty Distilling. S. Kingston.
Great. Will do. Thanks again. We are staying in South Kingstown...and I like whiskey--win-win!

Reaction Score
Great. Will do. Thanks again. We are staying in South Kingstown...and I like whiskey--win-win!

Though, during their tastings...I recommend you stay away from their cucumber mint vodka.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's summer time so here's a couple of lighter beers.

One from Sierra Nevada.....

Unless you're going macro, the cold-fermenting beer being produced by reputable breweries follows close to the recipes of yesteryear. Case in point is Sierra Nevada's Nooner Pils. This German-style beer is clear straw-yellow with a medium head that recedes to a bubbly cap. A perfectly perfumy nose of wet grain, fresh grass and peppery hops greets your senses first. The crisp body delivers refined flavors of biscuit, hay, pine and a hint of honey in the finish.

Tastes exactly as a "beer" should. A modern classic and a smile-inducing reminder that everything old is new again.

http://www.pnj.com/story/entertainm...ic-pilsner-makes-everything-old-new/29163347/

B9317775795Z_1_20150623131109_000_GI9B454LP_1-0.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One from Abita.....

Let's toast today with a glass of Abita Two Boots. The South's craft beer mainstay has teamed up with an Italian brewery — Birrificio Del Ducato — to bring us a Saison just perfect for the summer. The name, by the way, is in reference to the shapes of Louisiana and Italy.

The reason Two Boots is pertinent to today is what it's made with. The brewers added peppercorn, honey and lemon balm. That last one's medicinal properties are purportedly many, with its most frequent applications being for ailments of the GI tract and the alleviation of stress. Honey's medicinal applications aside, it's a nice, natural way to boost a beer's sweet notes. The peppercorn boosts the already spicy qualities of farmhouse ale yeast.

http://www.pnj.com/story/entertainm...er-garden-celebrate-days-pair-abita/28733337/

B9317637391Z.1_20150609104031_000_GLUB0LNKC.1-0.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And one for the road.....

And a second one from Louisiana. Maybe the trip to Tulane has a silver lining. Maybe.

As dark and mysterious as its name suggests, Anonymous has a rich amber color with an ample head that settles to a nice cap that leaves wide, thin patches of lacing. A bright blast of grapefruit greets your nose followed by notes of honey, bread crust and pine. An even keel of citrus flavors stick to the palate with plenty of caramel malt to balance out the bitter plus a hint of honeysuckle at the finish. Surprisingly light-bodied, Anonymous is incredibly easy to drink.

http://www.pnj.com/story/entertainm...rden-anonymous-ipa-clearly-identity/28805179/

B9317728219Z.1_20150616111354_000_G4EB2S43R.1-0.jpg

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Gonna have to pick up some Maine Beer Company stuff; I see they have a good selection at Amity Wines in New Haven. Gonna have to make a slight road trip this weekend.
Get lunch or dinner by there amazingly good

Reaction Score
I know you like Sony Creek but I'm hoping the timing of this particular shot has something to do with that blonde in the background alex?

Totally a coincidence. Really.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Was able to score some Fuzzy Baby Ducks. They use Citra hops, which are the same ones used in Sip of Sunshine, and it tastes very similar as a result. SoS is a bit brighter, and I like it a tiny bit more than FBD. Still tremendous, though.

Reaction Score
I hear the growler line at NEBCO is nuts whenever FBD goes on. I've still never had it.

Citra has been a hot hop for the past fews years. Three Floyds Zombie Dust is made with it. Mosaic is really good and really popular. I'm mclovin' any beer with Mosaic in it. I'm drinking a pretty fresh Victory DirtWolf at the moment. It's such a great brew.

Reaction Score
I hear the growler line at NEBCO is nuts whenever FBD goes on. I've still never had it.

Citra has been a hot hop for the past fews years. Three Floyds Zombie Dust is made with it. Mosaic is really good and really popular. I'm mclovin' any beer with Mosaic in it. I'm drinking a pretty fresh Victory DirtWolf at the moment. It's such a great brew.
I can't even decide in the package store anymore. Just stand there looking for way too long.

Reaction Score
I can't even decide in the package store anymore. Just stand there looking for way too long.
Lol, me too. My wife was heading to the liquor store today and asked if I wanted her to pick up any beer. I said no that I'll go. I like going into the liquor store now and spending a half hour looking at all the beers and trying to decide what I should get. Of course when my kids go with me they hate it and keep saying, "Dad, let's go already." They'll learn one day.

Reaction Score
Pssssssst!!!!!

I hear Lucky Taco on Main St. in Manchester has Sip of Sunshine on tap today.

But you didn't hear it from me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom