Beer | Page 161 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Can't believe this thread slipped to page 2. I'll bring it back to page 1.

If anyone is near Trillium you should pick up some Wetsuit. It's a collaboration with Evil Twin and just came out yesterday. If you like the juicy New England style IPAs this is about as good as it gets. It was really good. 9.9% triple IPA without a hint of bite. Really smooth and full of fruit flavors.

Wetsuit Triple IPA

Thanks for the head's up. Sadly I just started one of those almost @August_West style diets again yesterday, and so it would just sit (along with lots of beer I already have). Sounds good though.

Reaction Score
Fuzzy is available in cans on Friday. This is one of my favorites. NEBCO is a great brewery.

Get your Fuzzy for the fourth!! Don’t miss it. Delicious. Best beer around!

36223020_10156568228649456_5769161120375898112_n.jpg

FRI, JUN 29 AT 12 PM
Fuzzy Baby Ducks can release!
New England Brewing Co. · Woodbridge

Reaction Score
Thanks for the head's up. Sadly I just started one of those almost @August_West style diets again yesterday, and so it would just sit (along with lots of beer I already have). Sounds good though.

Let me know if you need help with beer "storage".... ;)

Reaction Score
If you’re in the mood for a funky beer I had Beet Boss by the Newburgh brewing company. It’s by no means the best beer but it’s pleasant different type of beer. It’s an IPA brewed with beets which gives it a very unique flavor along with a cool red color. Not sweet but not sour either.

Reaction Score
If you’re in the mood for a funky beer I had Beet Boss by the Newburgh brewing company. It’s by no means the best beer but it’s pleasant different type of beer. It’s an IPA brewed with beets which gives it a very unique flavor along with a cool red color. Not sweet but not sour either.

I've seen beet beer before, but was afraid to try it, because, well...beets.
Although, I guess I should know by now that, nothing goes better together with everything than beer...

Reaction Score
I love the description they give for beers now....take this one for example...
If you have the 49, let us know if you get:

"Rounded flavors of creamy orange sorbet, lime zest, and watermelon popsicles develop on the palate."

Watermelon popsicles sells better than watermelon jolly ranchers.

Reaction Score

"Rounded flavors of creamy orange sorbet, lime zest, and watermelon popsicles develop on the palate."
I think they hire marketing majors straight of college to write these. Yeah, a little over the top.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I heard there are some good beer sales promotions going on in Atlanta at the Braves ballpark.

Reaction Score
Went to Crooked Current in Pawtucket tonite. The S>MASH is not bad at all.

Just saw an add for Narragansett Fresh Catch...Most of what they make...don't like at all...but with Citra....wondering....is this worth trying?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

upload_2018-6-28_22-32-39.png

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Went to Crooked Current in Pawtucket tonite. The S>MASH is not bad at all.

Just saw an add for Narragansett Fresh Catch...Most of what they make...don't like at all...but with Citra....wondering....is this worth trying?
The beer can has a lobstah on it. No and no.

Reaction Score

Had it tonight. Didn't taste any of those flavors. It is relatively fruity sweet with a smooth mouthfeel though.

Reaction Score
Just picked up some of this Trillium-Other Half collaboration.

All Hundred Thousand Trillion Everything

Funny story. So I knew they had limited amounts left so I got there about 11:30 (they opened at 11:00). There was a line about 30 people long and the guy working there came out and said that past the first 15-20 people they were probably going to run out of it. I got to the front of the line and I literally got the last two 4 packs. There were actually 2 more cans left after that (there was a three 4 pack limit) but I let the guy behind me have them. On the way out people were offering me money for them but I just kept walking.

This stuff with hard to get beers is getting out of hand. It's crazy.

Reaction Score
Went to palm beach for a wedding and stopped at civil society brewing in Jupiter. Good atmosphere and good beer if you are in the area.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Picked up some Lil Citra from Pipeworks for the West Haven Fireworks tonight. I remember it being pretty good when I had it a few months ago...I guess we'll find out how good my memory is soon.

Reaction Score
Just picked up some of this Trillium-Other Half collaboration.

All Hundred Thousand Trillion Everything

Funny story. So I knew they had limited amounts left so I got there about 11:30 (they opened at 11:00). There was a line about 30 people long and the guy working there came out and said that past the first 15-20 people they were probably going to run out of it. I got to the front of the line and I literally got the last two 4 packs. There were actually 2 more cans left after that (there was a three 4 pack limit) but I let the guy behind me have them. On the way out people were offering me money for them but I just kept walking.

This stuff with hard to get beers is getting out of hand. It's crazy.

Agree. Quality is worth investment of 'some' effort...maybe...but, with the explosion of microbreweries and in-store selections, it's really no longer necessary to stand in line for it...jmho.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Today! I have a homemade lemon-ginger wheat that's to die for (definitely not a supper beer under most circumstances).

Supper will be spaghetti with sauce made from home-grown tomatoes, chicken parmigiana, and homemade red ale. Yumm!

Reaction Score
I've come to love these summer beers, fruit flavored or not. I drink only light beers like wheats in any case. So this post will motivate me to go down to Fort Pierce, the next town south of here, and visit Sailfish Brewery, home of what I think is the best beer I've ever tasted, White Marlin. If you're ever in southeastern Florida, look for that one.

Reaction Score
I've come to love these summer beers, fruit flavored or not. I drink only light beers like wheats in any case. So this post will motivate me to go down to Fort Pierce, the next town south of here, and visit Sailfish Brewery, home of what I think is the best beer I've ever tasted, White Marlin. If you're ever in southeastern Florida, look for that one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom