• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Been drinking the Frost beers that I picked up in VT a few weeks ago. Have had the Plush DIPA, West Coast IPA and Coffee Porter so far. Plush was the best by far. The Coffee Porter was very nice, too. The West Coast IPA was fine but nothing special. Looking forward to the Lush DIPA and two session IPAs.

Have had three of the Alchemist "Skadoosh" APAs and have enjoyed them, but not as much as Focal Banger, which remains my favorite of their beers.

Reaction Score
Having another IPA party today. On deck;

TH- Julius
TH-Green
TH- Very Hazy
Trillium - The Streets
Trillium - Mettle
Trillium - Cutting Tiles
Trillium - Summer Street DDH
2R - Too Juicy
Beerd- Hobbit Juice
Beerd- Dogs&Boats
Maine Brewing - Lunch
Maine Brewing - Dinner
Bissell Brothers - Swish
Bissell Brothers - Industry vs. Inferiority
DDH Softly Spoken
OH - Forver Simecoe
OH - Throw Some Mo
OH - Double Mosaic Dream
Mookraker - DoJo

My liver is already looking to transfer.

Bissell Brothers is literally on another level. Swish is simply brilliant

Reaction Score
Their Whirlpool APA is one of the best session beers I've ever had.

I had the Santilli and the Furth. Santilli won awards but it seemed average to me.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Also had two tremendous and interesting sours last night from Wicked Weed Brewing in North Carolina. My buddy bought them in Boston and brought them over.

"Recurrant" was aged in Cabernet barrels and made with black currants and it was excellent, like a Rodenbach Grand Cru.

"Aicha" was really different and really good, blended with Green, Jasmine and Oolong teas. I drink Oolong tea all day so this was a really interesting and good combo for my tastes.

Definitely very good beers for a rare treat if you like sours.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Having another IPA party today. On deck;

TH- Julius
TH-Green
TH- Very Hazy
Trillium - The Streets
Trillium - Mettle
Trillium - Cutting Tiles
Trillium - Summer Street DDH
2R - Too Juicy
Beerd- Hobbit Juice
Beerd- Dogs&Boats
Maine Brewing - Lunch
Maine Brewing - Dinner
Bissell Brothers - Swish
Bissell Brothers - Industry vs. Inferiority
DDH Softly Spoken
OH - Forver Simecoe
OH - Throw Some Mo
OH - Double Mosaic Dream
Mookraker - DoJo

My liver is already looking to transfer.

Not to mention your waistline unless you get a lot of help consuming all of this. Save some Dinner and I'll throw in some Juice Machine...

Reaction Score
Had some beers from Night Shift Brewery in Everett, MA last night.

They were OK--not great.

Now I'm off to buy some Grimm BFF and some Founders KBS

Can you grab me some KBS? I'm right in Boston.

Reaction Score
Also had two tremendous and interesting sours last night from Wicked Weed Brewing in North Carolina. My buddy bought them in Boston and brought them over.

"Recurrant" was aged in Cabernet barrels and made with black currants and it was excellent, like a Rodenbach Grand Cru.

"Aicha" was really different and really good, blended with Green, Jasmine and Oolong teas. I drink Oolong tea all day so this was a really interesting and good combo for my tastes.

Definitely very good beers for a rare treat if you like sours.

Haven't had those, but their French Toast and Milk & Cookies are tasty dessert beers.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Drinking my first one of these (Counter Weight Headway IPA) right now. Saw it at my local when I went to pick up some ciders.

It's really excellent. Very soft--reminds me of Maine Brewing, Bissell Brothers, etc.).

$16 for a four pack of 16 oz. cans is pretty steep, so I'm glad I don't drink much beer any more. This one would be hard to resist.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I had the Santilli and the Furth. Santilli won awards but it seemed average to me.
Agreed. I didn't get the hype on that one. Thought the Whirlpool was much better.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I stopped believing this about 20 posts ago on this thread. Did you learn from watching Trump? jk :)
I've been splitting them with others most of the time so I get to taste more. Now that I've lost 50+ lbs. I'm allowing myself one or two beers a couple nights a week. But I still feel like crap if I drink more--so I don't.

But I didn't split the Headway. And I finished it in record time.

Reaction Score
I've been splitting them with others most of the time so I get to taste more. Now that I've lost 50+ lbs. I'm allowing myself one or two beers a couple nights a week. But I still feel like crap if I drink more--so I don't.

But I didn't split the Headway. And I finished it in record time.

Weren't you the one eluding to drinking more meads? That's not gonna help the "feel like crap" factor.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Weren't you the one eluding to drinking more meads? That's not gonna help the "feel like crap" factor.
Cider not mead.

Don't know what it is about beer but it doesn't sit as well with me.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Drinking my first one of these (Counter Weight Headway IPA) right now. Saw it at my local when I went to pick up some ciders.

It's really excellent. Very soft--reminds me of Maine Brewing, Bissell Brothers, etc.).

$16 for a four pack of 16 oz. cans is pretty steep, so I'm glad I don't drink much beer any more. This one would be hard to resist.
I think we paid about 14. How did you go about losing 50 pounds? Focus on skipping carbs?

Reaction Score
Can you grab me some KBS? I'm right in Boston.

I walked in to my craft beer store and they let some jackass buy 10 of the 20 cases they had. There were 20 peope ahead of me, and the 20 cases sold out in less than 15 minutes.

I asked them why they did it this way, and they said they made a mistake. Urgh.

Went shopping at Wegmans 6 hours later, and I grabbed one of the last 4 they had. Should have known that Wegmans would also have some.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

I am not so lucky finding it. But am hearing it goes for $10.99. Your guy seems to be gouging.

Also, having not received an invite to Zionn's pad I am here sipping my first ever cream ale. From Branford's DuVig Brewing Co. With a name like cream ale I expected something mild. It has a bite.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Splish and dinner stolen the show..

up

Durham???
We're ed

Help Chill

#NonInsider
#wasted

Props on Durham call, BTW.

#realInsiderafterall!

Reaction Score

I've found it in a package store in hamden. I thought it was good, but not better than NEBCo's single IPAs, and no where close to Fuzzy IMO. In fact, I had Supernaught at Prime 16 the other day and it was FANTASTIC.

I had Sip of Sunshine dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic today at Mikro-soo good!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I've found it in a package store in hamden. I thought it was good, but not better than NEBCo's single IPAs, and no where close to Fuzzy IMO. In fact, I had Supernaught at Prime 16 the other day and it was FANTASTIC.

I had Sip of Sunshine dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic today at Mikro-soo good!
I've usually preferred Supernaut to FBD.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Been drinking the Frost beers that I picked up in VT a few weeks ago. Have had the Plush DIPA, West Coast IPA and Coffee Porter so far. Plush was the best by far. The Coffee Porter was very nice, too. The West Coast IPA was fine but nothing special. Looking forward to the Lush DIPA and two session IPAs.

Have had three of the Alchemist "Skadoosh" APAs and have enjoyed them, but not as much as Focal Banger, which remains my favorite of their beers.

Frost Lush is very good, but Plush is fantastic. I like Foley Brothers a lot too. Back in VT for Easter, hitting HF and Alchemist again. I'm so tired of Focal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom