Baylor Recruiting Violations | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Baylor Recruiting Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Incredibly, the tin-foil brigade is equating the "light" penalties by the NCAA for Baylor to the light penalties (none) for what they consider a violation with Maya's mom.

They are so obsessed with UConn. They are also saying that Geno pushed Johnson out the door.
I admire your stomach, DD. I haven't read that board in years. I guess this just proves how I still have a very long way to go when it comes to being patient with vile and mean-spirited folks.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I admire your stomach, DD. I haven't read that board in years. I guess this just proves how I still have a very long way to go when it comes to being patient with vile and mean-spirited folks.

One poster actually accused a poor fan who had the nerve to be negative about next season for the lady vols of being ME. HAHAHAHA!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
ight be talking about the Miles situation... yes money was involved (or atleast paying for things)
I am sure she just drove them to the restaurant because buying them dinner would be against the rules:

"On either May 31 or June 1, 2008, the head women's basketball coach had impermissible contact with and provided an impermissible inducement to prospect 1 and her father, in addition to prospect 2 and her mother when she transported them in her vehicle at a basketball skills academy. The head women's basketball coach was in attendance and observing her daughter, and during a break in the event, the head women's basketball coach transported the two prospects and their parents from the event site to a restaurant."

Reaction Score
One poster actually accused a poor fan who had the nerve to be negative about next season for the lady vols of being ME. HAHAHAHA!
Now you understand what the other Boneyarder meant when he said that your reputation precedes you? ;)

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Now you understand what the other Boneyarder meant when he said that your reputation precedes you? ;)

The posters on The Summitt and I go way back. But I haven't posted there in maybe 5 years other than to say how sorry I was about Pat's illness. The issue with easttexastrash baffles me as we actually communicated in PM's and I had asked him/her to help me with my Baylor analysis.

I must have said something that I don't remember. Oh well.

Reaction Score

Guess they're obsessed with you, too.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well we can all sit back and take a wait and see approach. We dont have all the facts so we cant come to any conclusions until we do. Hopefully the NCAA has most of the facts and can make a decision. Based on the texting, phone calls and car rides I would think the coaches are in violation of something(s). . What the penalty is we will have to wait on. As far as other fans from the other board coming to conclusions, well living in a glass house and throwing stones could be dangerous. One thing for sure, is glass houses dont burn down???????? [ ]

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Well we can all sit back and take a wait and see approach. We dont have all the facts so we cant come to any conclusions until we do. Hopefully the NCAA has most of the facts and can make a decision. Based on the texting, phone calls and car rides I would think the coaches are in violation of something(s). . What the penalty is we will have to wait on. As far as other fans from the other board coming to conclusions, well living in a glass house and throwing stones could be dangerous. One thing for sure, is glass houses dont burn down????????

Did I miss something? Are we waiting on follow-up decisions? I am not sure that I understand the "What the penalty is we will have to wait on" comment. Sounds like the NCAA has concluded its investigation and they have determined that the self-imposed sanctions were sufficient.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Did I miss something? Are we waiting on follow-up decisions? I am not sure that I understand the "What the penalty is we will have to wait on" comment. Sounds like the NCAA has concluded its investigation and they have determined that the self-imposed sanctions were sufficient.
Tony is probably buried in taxes at the moment and probably didn't see the announcement of the final action.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Talk about harmful speculation! That would be removed from this site immediately.

Reaction Score
No, no, don't listen to Icebear. What you need to understand is that we make our own decisions here. The NCAA has no say in the matter. You'll just have to be patient, and when we come to a conclusion, we will let you know what the sanctions will be.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Talk about harmful speculation! That would be removed from this site immediately.
Are you saying that it would be harmful for anyone to be DoggyDaddy? ;)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, no, don't listen to Icebear. What you need to understand is that we make our own decisions here. The NCAA has no say in the matter. You'll just have to be patient, and when we come to a conclusion, we will let you know what the sanctions will be.
Well, if the self sanctions are acceptable to some why shouldn't others be able to decide that their sanctions are equally valid. I say we issue our own and insist the NCAA accept ours, too.

JS

Reaction Score
They are so obsessed with UConn.
And we, of course, have no obsession with them. The constant updates here on their ridiculous goings-on there are just to illustrate how they're obsessed and we aren't.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
And we, of course, have no obsession with them. The constant updates here on their ridiculous goings-on there are just to illustrate how they're obsessed and we aren't.

Never said we weren't. Or that at least some of us are.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Well, if the self sanctions are acceptable to some why shouldn't others be able to decide that their sanctions are equally valid. I say we issue our own and insist the NCAA accept ours, too.

If When found guilty(as if there are any other choices for BY judges to consider), at least one fo the BY sanctions should be to have Coach Kim live as DoggyDaddy for one week, getting into the same mischief he does as he makes his rounds of the world of WCBB.

On the flip-side it would be a hoot to see our very own beloved DD dressed as Coach Kim for the week...

Your Ol' Pal Boo

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
If When found guilty(as if there are any other choices for BY judges to consider), at least one fo the BY sanctions should be to have Coach Kim live as DoggyDaddy for one week, getting into the same mischief he does as he makes his rounds of the world of WCBB.

On the flip-side it would be a hoot to see our very own beloved DD dressed as Coach Kim for the week...

Your Ol' Pal Boo
A week might be cruel and unusual punishment for Kim on the other hand, I'm concerned DD might like the gold sequins and 5" alligator heels just a little too much.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
A week might be cruel and unusual punishment for Kim on the other hand, I'm concerned DD might like the gold sequins and 5" alligator heels just a little too much.

Ok...you've been peeking in my closet Padre???

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

LOL...fair enough.

I know that HuskyNan is ready to put some sanctions on me if I don't settle down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom