Baylor Recruiting Violations | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Baylor Recruiting Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL...fair enough.

I know that HuskyNan is ready to put some sanctions on me if I don't settle down a bit.

The mods must really like you...I can't remember the last time a thread has been allowed to grow so long!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Tony is probably buried in taxes at the moment and probably didn't see the announcement of the final action.
Ice thanks I am buried in taxes and just glanced at the board and saw this thread. I didnt know a decision had been made.

Reaction Score
...that and also NCAA said BU was fully cooperative. The same could not be said of the UConn men's program.

Just like Watergate, Bountygate and several other ___gates, the coverup/denial/misleading usually causes more damage than the original issue.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I am sure she just drove them to the restaurant because buying them dinner would be against the rules:

"On either May 31 or June 1, 2008, the head women's basketball coach had impermissible contact with and provided an impermissible inducement to prospect 1 and her father, in addition to prospect 2 and her mother when she transported them in her vehicle at a basketball skills academy. The head women's basketball coach was in attendance and observing her daughter, and during a break in the event, the head women's basketball coach transported the two prospects and their parents from the event site to a restaurant."
I was talking about the Nate Miles UConn Mens issue... money was involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01