Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Surprised TX has come back. But they needed to have more fouls so they could be doing Hack-alani now.
She’s a 75% FT shooter.

Reaction Score
Wrong. We do not have the talent to match. Just look at the shooting percentages. Aston has her strengths and weaknesses, but this loss will not be because of Karen Aston. We don't have any real shooters this year. A couple of our best lost to injury, a couple of recruits that didn't work out, and this is what we have left. T

Texas Starters Recruiting Rankings: White No.7, Holmes No. 2, Sug Sutton No.6, Destiney Littleton 33, Danni Williams No. 35 all ESPN Rankings. That sounds like a good starting line up.
Don't Forget the No.2 Recruit Collier. I don't think lack of talent is an excuse.

Reaction Score
It has been THAT long since Texas beat Baylor at home? Griner's freshman year, Tina's Senior year.

Reaction Score
Texas absolutely does have the talent to match. Who is the most promising center? Prince? A freshman? Baylor doesn’t have shooters either. They don’t even have a pure point guard in the lineup. There are other players on the roster that can make up for Higgs.
Wrong on both counts. If you didn't know, Prince is out for the year with an injury. We have no one who can shoot or play like Higgs. Just check the stats.

Reaction Score
Even if Baylor wins, this is a bad melt down. I'm not sure what happened because it happened so quickly.

Reaction Score
Texas Starters Recruiting Rankings: White No.7, Holmes No. 2, Sug Sutton No.6, Destiney Littleton 33, Danni Williams No. 35 all ESPN Rankings. That sounds like a good starting line up.
Don't Forget the No.2 Recruit Collier. I don't think lack of talent is an excuse.
Do you really believe those rankings are always accurate? The proof is in the pudding.

Reaction Score
Do you really believe those rankings are always accurate? The proof is in the pudding.

Or the coaching.....Y'all turned down Egbo for Collier and Egbo looks a lot better....

Reaction Score
We came closer to Baylor than UConn. Doesn't matter, but still a nice feather in our cap. Maybe will give us confidence.

Reaction Score
Letting TX come back like that makes me think less of Baylor.

ND & Lou might be the 2 best teams right now.

Reaction Score
We came closer to Baylor than UConn. Doesn't matter, but still a nice feather in our cap. Maybe will give us confidence.

Oh lord lol

Baylor had a 20+ lead going into the 4th on your home court

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Sure didn’t expect that. A 4 point game in crunch time. Baylor nearly blew a 20+ point lead. Their underachieving colors are again showing :D

Reaction Score
Baylor loses that game without Moon. I know Brown was surrounded the entire game but her lack versatility & mobility will seriously limit her at the next level.

Reaction Score
Juicy and Jackson shot the ball really poorly tonight, got to have better production from those guards.

Luckily for Baylor Moon stepped up

Reaction Score
After that Texas timeout in the middle of a key possession, the sequence ends with Joyner Holmes missing a 3. I don’t watch Texas regularly but it did remind me that she missed a late 3 in the W Va game (3 min remaining).

odd.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Turned it off after 3. Never expected TX to make a run. Maybe the BY can create an " All Points Bulletin " alert feature. :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Turned it off after 3. Never expected TX to make a run. Maybe the BY can create an " All Points Bulletin " alert feature. :rolleyes:

The ESPN app has a close game alert that sounds on your phone. I guess they dont have it for WCBB

Reaction Score
Need a Coach.

Reaction Score
Baylor loses that game without Moon. I know Brown was surrounded the entire game but her lack versatility & mobility will seriously limit her at the next level.
Now I think Texas defensive scheme, had something too do with that. No other Team has slowed K. Brown down.

Reaction Score
Wrong on both counts. If you didn't know, Prince is out for the year with an injury. We have no one who can shoot or play like Higgs. Just check the stats.
I know Prince is out for the year. I thought that’s who you were referring to as the most promising post player. Who is the post player? As for Higgs, she was not an all-American. While she was the best guard on the roster, she still underachieved to me. That was not the best she could do. Sutton is playing at the same level she played at right now. Aston just doesn’t develop or motivate well. Charlie Collier looks like a deer in headlights out there. I’m sure she could do much better on a well coached team. Take a look at what Ariel Atkins is doing in the W for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom