Baylor (1) @ Texas (12) - 2/04/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Aston has the talent too match, its the coaching that’s not up to speed
Karen Aston is the second most overrated coach in the country, behind...Warlick. (If you consider how much talent both get.)

Reaction Score
Baylor only up by 7 at the half, so it’s not a totally hopeless situation for Texas.

What are you thinking of Collier?

Reaction Score
Baylor only up by 7 at the half, so it’s not a totally hopeless situation for Texas.

What are you thinking of Collier?
She looks lost on the court, floating around the perimeter and not posting up. I think Aston commented on this during "Wired up" segment.

Reaction Score
Lauren Cox was the #1 recruit, Joyner Holmes was #2 in their class. Neither, to me, are playing like it. Crystal Dangerfield at #3, Ionescu at #4 and Jackie Young at #11 are all playing better.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Scary that Texas is shooting at about DOUBLE their average 3FG% at 70% and they are still down by 7. That tells you what the actual differential is between these two teams.

Reaction Score
If Texas shot their normal percentage from 3 and Baylor converted a couple of the breaks they botched we are looking at a 20 point game. I won't say no to a 7 point lead at the half though.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
There's a different edge this year, particularly defensively. They also have great guard play to compliment Cox/Brown. They aren't one dimensional and have many ways to attack.
But haven’t we heard “this year is different” year after year as well? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I’d really like to see a Baylor-ND matchup at the Final Four, it both can get that far.

Reaction Score
Moon Ursin is so under rated, I like her game

12 points 3 rebounds 2 steals in the first half

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
If Texas shot their normal percentage from 3 and Baylor converted a couple of the breaks they botched we are looking at a 20 point game. I won't say no to a 7 point lead at the half though.
As an impartial observer, you have nothing to worry about tonight, as Baylor looks so much better; Texas cannot possibly threaten your Bears tonight. And Moon looks great! I know that people were uncertain of her because of the level of her high school competition, but she is developing very nicely.

Reaction Score
Lauren Cox was the #1 recruit, Joyner Holmes was #2 in their class. Neither, to me, are playing like it. Crystal Dangerfield at #3, Ionescu at #4 and Jackie Young at #11 are all playing better.
Cox is a unique point forward player that impacts the game on both ends. She may not be as dominating as other #1 players, but she's definitely playing better than Holmes this game. I love Jackie Young's game.

Reaction Score
Cox is a unique point forward player that impacts the game on both ends. She may not be as dominating as other #1 players, but she's definitely playing better than Holmes this game. I love Jackie Young's game.

Seems like her medical condition holds her back at times but when she is on, she is great.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I like Cox. I don't consider her disappointing. I wish she were on the Irish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom