Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Baylor rolls, but I'd like to see a competitive game.

Reaction Score
Baylo has too much and Texas is inconsistent. Stays close for a half, then Pow!

Reaction Score
Having watched the Patriots last night, Texas is the anti-Pats. A lot of talent, but year after year they seem to lack the glue to put the pieces together.

Reaction Score
Aston, to me, is the best recruiter/worst coach combo in WCBB. Texas was the preseason #2 team in the country last year and struggled to make the S16.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to a great game atmosphere. I think Texas plays hard but Baylor is too much for them.

Any word on if Juicy will be available tonight?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Looking forward to a great game atmosphere. I think Texas plays hard but Baylor is too much for them.

Any word on if Juicy will be available tonight?
I haven't heard anything about Juicy's status for tonight. This was from an article on their blowout win over Tech:

Ursin started in place of Juicy Landrum, who sat out with a sprained left foot. Mulkey said Landrum was sore and could have played, but Landrum was given extended rest to make sure she is good for long haul.​
Regardless of whether Landrum plays, I'll be surprised if Texas can stay within 15 of Baylor. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 30-point blowout.

Reaction Score
Juicy went through warmups normally on Saturday. I didn't even notice something was wrong until she didn't start. I would be surprised if she didn't play. I do agree that even if she doesn't it should be a comfortable Baylor victory.

Reaction Score
Texas will stay close to Baylor in the first half and then Baylor will put the jets on. I'm ready for the fly by hand shake from Mulkey and Aston.
rgz-UT-WBKC-BAYLOR-03.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I haven't heard anything about Juicy's status for tonight. This was from an article on their blowout win over Tech:

Ursin started in place of Juicy Landrum, who sat out with a sprained left foot. Mulkey said Landrum was sore and could have played, but Landrum was given extended rest to make sure she is good for long haul.​
Regardless of whether Landrum plays, I'll be surprised if Texas can stay within 15 of Baylor. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 30-point blowout.

Agreed. I have been impressed with Ursin's play this year, she has been really good coming off the bench. Nice transition from freshmen to sophomore year, she plays with confidence. She isn't the star power some of these other kids are on that team but she does the little things really well and she contributes.

Moon shot .167 from 3 as a frosh, year two it has improved to 50%

Plebe

Reaction Score
Well, they did share a brief and perfunctory pregame “hug.”

Now for the good news: Mulkey is wearing a jacket that looks eminently throwable :)

Landrum is in the starting lineup for Baylor.

Plebe

Reaction Score
At least TX has started off making some shots. They are NOT a good 3 point shooting team but they’ve made 3 already.

Reaction Score
Baylor is so impressive on both ends of the floor. Hard to think they won't make the final four this year.

Reaction Score
I can't believe LSU made zero effort to recruit Ursin

Another LA homegirl wrecking it at Baylor

Reaction Score
Haven’t people been saying that every year?
There's a different edge this year, particularly defensively. They also have great guard play to compliment Cox/Brown. They aren't one dimensional and have many ways to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom